Pushing Through

Enough was enough. It's been a few weeks since I woke and I'm feeling like myself, yet my husband is acting more like my warden. I understand that I put him through a scare but damn.

I've never left alone at home anymore and the few times I've mentioned about going out he's lost his mind. Also he's being extra gentle with me, even when I nag him about going out he remains calm. Another thing is we haven't had sex yet. London's afraid he will hurt me, that I'm not well enough.

So to add sexual frustration along with being held up in this apartment, which seems to be getting smaller by the moment, I'm about to explode. Another thing I've noticed is he doesn't talk to me much about what's going on anymore. Sure, he filled me in on Jax visiting and those two pricks he has chained up at the pit, but nothing more.

I laid beside him in bed staring at the ceiling as I listened to his soft breath. I just couldn't do it a moment longer, I had to get out.

Easing out of bed careful not to disturb him, I slid into the first thing my hands came in contact with. Picking up my shoes as to not make a sound, I slid out of the apartment. I was met by several guards "Mrs. Harper, is something wrong?"

"No, I'm just taking a stroll around the building. Can't sleep is all".

"Sorry, but Mr. Harper gave us strict instructions to not let you off the floor".

Taking a deep breath, I spoke as calmly as I could with a smirk. "Okay here's how this is going to work. You either let me go without disturbing London or you can follow his instructions and I can tell him you both tried to hit on me".

The look they gave me was mean but I could tell that they was thinking their options over.

"What will it be boy's?"

"Fine". They gritted out. "But promise you will be back within a hour".

"Promise" I said as I slid my shoes on and ran off a free woman.

Deciding I needed to work off all my aggressions, I went to the pit. Their time had come and I was happy to do the job. As I entered their chamber of death, their faces paled. They knew exactly why I was here.

As my eye's met James my confidence faltered and I felt scared. This man had touched me so disgustingly, spoke so crude. Just by looking at him, I could feel his hands upon me again, groping me. The smell of his stale breath seemed to wrap around me. Nausea overcame me and tears flooded my eye's as I slowly backed out only to bump into something warm and hard. Fuck my stars, without turning around I knew it was London.

I didn't won't to have this break down in front of him so I tried to skirt past him only to be caught by my arm. I knew what was coming and I really didn't need to hear him reprimand me, not with what was occurring in my mind right now.

To my surprise, London looked into my eye's and it was if he knew what I was feeling. Without a word, he pulled me out of the pit and led me to the room he kept here. Once he had us shut in he took me in his arm's and held me. "It's okay babydoll. If you can't do it, I will. You never have to see them again",

Through my silent tears I nodded my head. "I can't do it London, not this time. Soon as I saw him it was like I relived it, could feel it".

"It's okay. I'll take care of it. Now dry those eye's babydoll and look pretty for me. Clean yourself up and meet me at the restaurant in twenty minutes.

I nodded my head and London bent to give me a kiss. Taking his gun from his waistband he headed back to the pit.

When I made my way to the restaurant I discovered London already there with my favorite coffee and slice of pie waiting on me. He stood indicating for me to slide into the booth. Sliding in next to me, he pulled me close to his side. "Talk to me babydoll".

"About what?"

"Tell me what's on your mind, all of it".

"I need to get out London. Keep my mind busy, maybe have a bit of fun."

"Okay, tomorrow will go out for lunch and do some shopping or something".

Pleased, I smiled and nuzzled my head against his shoulder.

"Is that all babydoll?"

"No, not really".

"Tell me, talk to me".

Taking a deep breath I said what one of my most unsettling thoughts was. "Are you repulsed by me?"

His head snapped around with such force I assumed he broke his neck. He hadn't gotton upset with me since I'd woken, up until now.

"The fuck you say?"

I opened my mouth to repeat it but he shot me a deadly glare.

"No, I fucking heard you the first time. Why the fuck would you think that?"

In a small voice I said. "You haven't made love to me since I've gotten better. I was worried you was turned off by me since another man touched me. I also have that hedious scar on my abdomen now".

London remained silent and with a quick movement of his arm, he signaled the waiter over.

"Yes Mr. Harper".

"Box up this pie. No, just bring me an entire pie and a to go coffee. Make it quick."

I assumed I really pissed London off this time and he was taking me home to really let me have it. Once the coffee and pie was brought, London jerked me up and steered me out.

My eye's watered because the last thing I needed right now was one of his blowouts. Instead of going back to the apartment, we went back to his room here. Before I could take two steps inside the room, my clothes was torn from me taking me by surprise. Being none to gentle, he shoved me onto the bed. "Don't fucking move". He sneered.

Grabbing a slice of pie, he came over to me and smeared it down my belly and placed a genouros helping of cream between my thighs. He pounced on top of me and kissed me forcibly. Trailing his mouth down to my neck he bit me rather hard and moved down along my breasts. His hand struck out and gripped my throat rather harshly. Looking up at me, I could see the anger in his eye's. "Never allow something like that to leave your mouth again". He snarled as he squeezed my throat harder.

"Am I understood?"

"Yes".

"Yes what?"

"Yes London".

"The reason I haven't spread your legs has been for your own safety. Do you know how bad I've wanted to take you, I wanted to shove myself into your pussy. I just don't want to hurt you right now. I want risk causing you and delays in healing".

His grip eased up around my throat and he lapped up the pie on my belly. Seeing my scar, he traced it then gently laid kisses upon it. Before I could react his head was buried in my center licking away at the cream mixed with my juices.

My heart started beating wildly as I felt the wave of pleasure nearing me. Once it took over, I bucked my hips toward his mouth and moaned out. "I belong to London Harper. London Harper owns me. This is London Harper's pussy".

Before my orgasm could ebb away, London was on top of me. With one hard thrust he slammed into my cocoon and growled. "Your damn right you belong to me".