Body's Drop

What in the fuck just happened, I thought to myself as I left the gym with a hard dick. That strung bitch seems to be everywhere, practically begging for the D. Hell yea she's a hot piece of ass and if I wasn't in love with Sam I'd tap that. My only defense is to be a total dickhead to Ari in hopes she'll chill the fuck out. To much is going on in the business to get muddled up in some love triangle shit. 

Before my Pape left to take my mom shopping he pulled me aside to give me a warning. "Dem, here's a bit of advice. Ari is screaming for trouble. Keep your dick in your pants and steer clear of her".

"Pape what the fuck. I'm getting married. I'm not trying to chase no whore".

"Just be careful son. Women like her can get you in deep quick".

We quickly shut up as my mom rounded the corner. If she thought her baby boy was being seduced by Ari there would be a blood bath. I watched my parents leave and that's when I hit the gym. This deal was stressing me out and I was running into a lot of complications. The only reason I didn't let it go was because it was a fifteen million dollar deal. I knew the cop's was watching us closely and also I've never made a deal with this new client before. In this business you learn quickly not to trust anyone. As I was working my stress off that's when Ari appeared. Yes, Pape was right and I should keep my distance.

After my run in with Ari I went back to my office and buzzed for Cole. He entered moment's later with a bag of peanuts munching away. "You buzzed shithead?"

Ignoring his jest, I got straight to business. "You heard anymore news on this deal?"

Popping a mouthful of peanuts in his mouth he nodded. "Spoke to Tomini and he says their in quite a rush to set this up. They think the warehouse in Harlem would be the best drop location".

Twirling my ink pen I mumbled. "It just doesn't feel right".

Cole agreed and said. "I can arrange to have some men keep eye's on the Harlem location for a few day's and see if they spot anything fishy".

"Yes, do that". I agreed.

Cole turned to go so he could send a team out but I stopped him. "Take a look at this". I said plopping a folder on my desk. He flipped it open and saw a picture of a man and scanned the info sheets. "Marcus brought this to me earlier. The police has hired this top notch detective . He's responsible for bringing down the entire Latino mafia down in Florida. This could be a problem. Alert all our pushers and runners of this new agent. Have them be on their P's and Q's".

"On it shithead". Cole said through a mouthful of peanuts as he made his way out.

Wore out from a stressful day I hit the sack early only to be woken by my phone blaring around five pm. "Fucks this calling?" I asked groggy into the phone.

"Sorry boss but we've got a problem".

"The fuck is it?"

"One of our prostitutes was found in the alley outback. Somebody did a good carving job on her".

"The fuck? Get the body to the medical facility. The last thing we need is to bring attention to us. I'll be down in a few".

Quickly I phoned Cole and he was going to meet me there. Leaning over I kissed Samantha and she stirred. "There's a problem at the Den and I've got to go".

She nodded half asleep and mumbled. "I love you Demy".

Smiling at her already asleep form I whispered. "Love you too cupcake".

As I left I nodded to the guards lined down our floor. Feeling uneasy about leaving Sam and Miri on the floor with this murder situation going on, I phoned in for extra men up here then headed to the Den. Cole had beaten me there and gave me his shit just got real look. I knew then things wasn't good. "Where's the body?"

Cole led the way to the back of the clinic. "Who is it?"

"Shelley".

Damn I thought. I didn't know her personally, but they say she was a nice girl just dealt a crappy hand. I entered the room and spotted the body laying on a metal table with a sheet tossed over it. The doctor pulled the sheet back revealing the maimed body. "Judging from the precise slices and stabs whoever did this knew what they was doing". I mumbled more to myself.

"That's the least of our worries" Cole said and motioned for the doctor to flip Shelley over. There on her back was our emblem carved like a masterpiece along with the initials TF. Clearly this was a inside job that needed to be dealt with promptly. Looking at Cole I said. "Look up any member's with these initials and have them questioned and their property searched".

"Already on it".

"Boss, what should I do with the body?" The doctor asked.

There was no way I could plant it somewhere else to be discovered, not with our emblem on it. Hating to not give her a decent burial I sighed. "Burn it".

"Cole have someone search her place and remove anything tying her to us".

"Gotcha".

Retiring to my office I stared into space. I knew whoever did this I would have to eliminate. No matter how well I may know this person I had to kill them. Thinking about what lies ahead I recalled the time my mom hired a hit on some of our very own runners. I'm not sure as to why, but it was during the time her and Pape was having their separation. Pape knew she had them disposed of yet he allowed her to live. In actuality he was suppose to snuff her but turned a blind eye to it and swept it under the rug never to be discussed again. True love right there.

Cole burst into my office with a muffin and coffee in hand. Between bites he said. "It's Tranz Fabinio. Found the knife at his place covered in her blood and he's scratched up".

Nodding I said. "Have him sent to the pit".

"On the way now".

Preparing myself to end the life of a long time comrade, I made my way to the pit. Tranz was one of my best pusher's and I hated that it was him. We had trained together as teens and he had a eye for Miri at one time. I shuddered as I thought that could have been my sister laying on that table instead if she had chosen him. I opened the door to the pit and stepped in. Tranz was tied to a chair pleading. When he saw me step in he pleaded harder. "Demarco I didn't do this, ya gotta believe me man. I don't know what happened I swear. Somebody set me up. It wasn't me, all I can remember was being woken up from a drunken night. Somebody drug me".

"Shhhh". I cooed as I stepped closer and cradled his head to me. "You served the family well up until now".

"Demarco please, you know me".

I bent and placed a kiss to the top of his head then pulled my trigger. Tranz's body slumped over as his brains slid out the back of his head. Giving my men the command to clean the mess up I headed back to my office to think. Cole went to his own. I imagine he was dealing with his own demons over this as well as I.

●●●●¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪¤¤¤¤¤

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the support, votes, and comments! Also I normally update daily and I will try to get a few more chapters out in the coming days. However, I'm asking for everyone to bare with me over the next few day's if I don't update. I am currently possibly in the path of  Hurricane Irma and busy taking preperations. I will try to post a few more chapters but if not I will return!! Once again thanks so much! Much Love!