Pink Buddy

My heart beat rapidly all the way home after leaving Conner. I wanted so bad to give into him that I had to run to keep from doing so. I missed being held in his arm's, lying against him in bed, I missed everything but I had to be strong.

I've never been strong when it came to Conner. I always gave in to what he wanted and did as he asked, but I liked it. Unlike Laney who battles London on the regular over who's in control, I'm the exact opposite. I was happy working a few hours everyday and coming home cooking nice dinners for my husband. I enjoyed folding his clothes and doing his cleaning. Call me old fashioned but taking care of my man's needs made me happy and feel complete.

However Conner always saw to my needs as well and took the greatest care of me. He wasn't the type of man to beat his chest and spit "me man, you woman". No but I always liked him taking care of our problems and making the decisions. Of course he always consulted with me and I'd offer my opinion but left it up to him but once again that's how I liked it.

I enjoyed being a kept woman and having a man to take control. It felt good to be taken care of, never worry over a bill and socking my money in the bank. Conner gave me credit card's to go shopping, have my hair and nails done regularly and spend however I liked. For that I repaid him by being the perfect little wifey. Always in the kitchen making his favorite meals, handing him a cold beer while I hit my knees to give him head.

No, he didn't expect this or demand it, it was all me. Where he showed his love by buying me things, i showed my love by meeting his every need. My white picket fence dream in the big city.

However since I've never had to take care of bills and such I'm at a lost, not knowing what to do. The apartment is a bit over my budget but I can't go from riches to rags and I refuse to ask him for a thing. Thankfully Laney budgets my money because she's awesome at that but I've had to cut back on my shopping. True, after what Conner did to me I could really burn him in court but being who he is it would be hard to find a lawyer that would touch my case. Also I honestly don't won't anything, I just want a clean break.

Now there's this baby he's adopted. Why I don't know. I just hope it's not a ploy to lure me back in. He's really playing on my emotions with this one. Instantly I fell in love with her chubby rosy cheeks and it felt so good holding her in my arm's, but I can't be with Conner, not now.

I still bust out crying when I think of what he done and I ache from missing him. After what went down, Jax has stayed away from me like I'm the plauge. Not that I wanted him, he was just a outlet to strike back at Conner, but I do miss sex. The last thing I want right now is a relationship and my pink battery operated buddy just isn't satisfying me like the real deal.

It's been three day's since I saw him and I can't get him off my mind nor Zoey. I practically itched all over wanting to hold her again.

Having a shit day at work and feeling as if I had a cold coming on I headed home only to discover a mountain of bill's waiting on me. Then I had been mad horny since Conner ran his tounge up my neck nibbling all my sweet spots. Needing a reprieve from all this stress, I stripped down and retrieved my pink buddy from my panty drawer.

Crawling under my Egyptian cotton sheets I started getting in the mood. As I was working my way up to the peak my phone buzzed shattering the moment.

Groaning, I grabbed it and and answered without checking to see who it was. "Hello?" I answered breathless.

"Hey Ela". Conner's voice rang out.

"Hey" I said trying to calm my breathing.

"You okay? You sound like your out of breath."

"No, no, I'm good. Just was working out that's all".

"Well me and Zoey ordered take out from that Chinese bistro and it's more than we can eat, well that I can eat. So Zoey suggested we invit you".