Why Me

My eye's were on fire and Samantha had just given me a beat down, yet here we were with her straddling my lap falling back together again. I had just asked her to run away with me and get married. Technically I guess we was still engaged and had agreed to wait until she was done with school, but I wanted to wife her now. She stared into my red eye's and I could sense her answer was going to be yes. Her mouth began to open as I trailed my fingertips along her spine. Just as she began to speak Ari walked in and it was like a needle being  drug across a record. I had tottaly forgotten  while battling with Sam and obviously delusional with anger I had summoned Ari. I knew that out of  any female in the world, Ari would hurt Sam the most. Not that I wanted to hurt her now, but seeing her with another dude and knowing she allowed him to touch her drove me insane. So yea, I beckoned Ari for sweet revenge, but judging by the look on Samantha's face none of us may make it out of here alive. I'd never seen my cupcake look so deadly. Her stare finally settled on me. Crunching her face up, Sam reared back and dilevered the hardest open palm smack to my cheek I'd ever felt. "The fucks this Defucko?"

Holding my arm's up to shield myself from any other unsuspecting blows I pleaded. "Baby it's nothing, I swear. I was mad at you and called her. I've never touched her, I promise".

"Her? Of all people her? Samantha seethed.

"I wanted to piss you off. I knew she was the one to do just that. I'm sorry baby. I must have lost my mind temporary when I called her".

"Ya think Defucko? Move your fucking hands from your face now".

I shook my head no. I wasn't about to take another hard smack. I was perfectly fine huddling up into myself like a little girl. "Now Defucko" Samantha screamed.

"Baby, please don't hit me. I'm sorry. I love my cupcake, but right now your acting like a badger on steroids. I want my cupcake back".

Ari's shrill laughter broke our moment. "How pathetic you are Demarco. Your letting her control you and turn you into a blubbering weak man. Clearly you could break her jaw with your bare hands. That's what you should do and put her in her place".

Ari was right. If I wanted to I could really hurt Sam, but I could never bring myself to harm Sam. Even though she was beating my ass, I'd  never swing back on her. Grab her arm's sure, pin her down yea, but I'd never hurt her. Before I could tell Ari to mind her own fucking business and leave, Sam hopped off my lap and slowly stalked toward her. I tried to stop Sam because I knew Ari was trained and could hurt her, but Sam was in all out war mode.

Coming to a dead stop right in front of Ari, Samantha sneered. "You know I've had about enough of your shit. Since you've been back you've sniffed around my man like a bitch in heat. Bitch, he doesn't want you. It doesn't matter what games you play, how many pathetic selfies you send. He. Doesn't. Want. You. Capish?"

Ari smiled ruthlessly. "Ya think so Samantha. I could take him right here, right now, in front of you".

Samantha let loose a lunatic laugh. "I'd like to see you try".

I tried to ease this situation by saying. "Ari, I love Sam and she's right. You need to go".

"Shut up Defucko" Samantha growled out.

"Yes maim". I mumbled.

Fixing her gaze back on Ari, "Do it bitch or are you scared".

Ari laughed. "Scared of you, that's a joke right? How could anyone be scared of you? Your so sweet and innocent, so soft spoken. Your about as dangerous as a kitten. Now, why don't you run along and let a real woman take care of your man".

I was at a loss for word's for the first time in my life. My insides was twisting as I feared for Sam. Don't get me wrong, I have faith in my girl it's just I know how well trained Ari is. Naturally if Ari was to attack Sam I'd prevent it but I just hated this entire situation. Sam lowered her head as if already defeated. "Your right Ari, I am too nice, too innocent, too girly to ever go up against someone like you".