Long Enough

My body was practically buzzing from pent up frustration. Frustration from my plan not working. Yes, I sent Samantha away but I was suppose to have Demarco by now. It wasn't suppose to go like this, I should be warming his bed by now, but no. It seems I almost had him then that bitch shows up and since then Demarco has been cold toward me. All my attempts go unnoticed. There was only one solution... Samantha needed to disappear for good. Demarco would never fully be anyone's as long as air pumped into that bitches lungs. If he can't get over her on his own, I will help him by making her nonexistent. You can't love what's not there.

Sliding into my mile high stilettos I made my way to the Den. Why not try once more while I'm coming up with a way to end Samantha. As I neared  Demarco's office I heard a awful hammering noise. Peeking in I saw Demarco standing there with a small sledge hammer. Looking on I saw Samantha's engagement ring lying on his desk as he looked at it sadly. Then with a grunt he raised the hammer above his head and smashed it down on the ring bending it. Frustrated he bent down to the ring and yelled. "Why want you smash you bastard. Why? Fuck bending, I want you to smash into sand"

I tapped on the door softly and he turned his attention to me. "What?" He gritted out less than surprised.

Taking a step toward him, I gently removed the hammer from his hand. "My poor Demarco. Let me help you?"

"Get the fuck away from me Ari. You've helped me enough, believe that. You have no business here. Go".

Giving him a hurt look I cooed. "You don't mean that Demarco, your just upset right now. How could she march back in here the other day and upset you so. She's truly a wicked woman that doesn't deserve your love".

"Enough Ari" Demarco growled. "You know nothing about Sam".

That's true I thought. Maybe I should find out all I could about her first instead of killing her. If I dug up enough dirt maybe he would hate her instead. Then if that doesn't work, I will kill her. "Your right Dem. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have spoken illy about Samantha".

"Please go Ari".

No, I thought. Not until I got what I came here for. Moving like a cat, I pounced on him pressing my lips to his. Demarco pushed against my body trying to get me off him but I held my ground. As he fought me I became more persistent, turning the kiss heated. To my delight, Demarco's attempts weakened and I felt him start to kiss me back. I released a sigh of victory then felt my body slam against the wall, but not from passion. Demarco stood before me heaving from anger. Pointing his finger in my face he yelled. "If you ever pull some beat up shit like that again I will cut your heart out, understood. Get it through your head Ari, there will never be a us. Never. If I catch you anywhere near the Den again I will personally speak to your father. I'm sure he'd be appalled at knowing his daughter's behavior".

Demarco turned his back to me indicating the conversation was over. I knew then I would kill Samantha just to hurt Demarco futher. Grinning I sang. "You can't deny that you kissed me back. Admit it, you want me it's just your too consumed with your ex. Give in Demarco, you won't regret it."

"Get the fuck out Ari or I will kill you".

Laughing, I walked out triumphantly. As I did I bumped into Cole. Shooting him a sexy grin I purred. "Hey sweetie. Why don't we slip off for coffee?"

"Ari, why don't you just slip off period" Cole snorted.

Sticking my bottom lip out in a pout I trailed my finger down his chest. "Oh, come on Cole. Married life must be such a bore. Let's just have a bit of fun".

The only response I got was Cole grabbing my hand and bending my wrist back until the point of nearly snapping my wrist. A hiss escaped my lips as the pain burned through me. "Listen Ari, the thing is I like killing. I fucking enjoy hearing people beg me to stop. Gets me very hard in fact. I'm not one to play with. If you ever pull this bullshit on me again I will personally hold you down and allow my wife to do the honors. Miri is very skilled with a knife".

Cole released his grip and stormed off.  Maybe I'll just kill Miri too as well as their precious baby. Oh, the possibilities are endless. As I was making my way on out I heard a familiar voice. Sticking to the wall I listened to this person intently as they spoke on the phone.

"Yes, Conner I know this. Demarco isn't aware that Samantha is friends with this detective and possibly feeding him info on the family."

What. Damn I just hit the jackpot of luck. I continued to listen.

"No, I want tell Dem. I'll handle it myself but I don't think Sam will tell anything".

Grinning I silently thanked London for this info and left. I knew exactly what I was going to do now. Yes, Samantha would die but not by my hands.