About me

( this story is gonna be in the future where it's 2018, enjoy. )
.
.
Hi, my name is Hailey, or this is what everyone calls me because my real name is weird and not everyone can pronounce it correctly, anyway I'm 17 and I'm a HUGE smosh fan !! I've been watching their videos since 2010, I always had a crush on the amazing Ian, every one kept telling me that I will never meet him, and he won't even like me, and that I'm just crazy for thinking that I'll even see him...
but I always had my friends on my side...4 of them...
And they always told me that anything can happen and I just had to believe in myself since I had no self-confidence whatsoever, and they even said that he would fall for me which is never gonna happen but...a person can dream I guess...
They kept telling me that and I felt like...there's still hope.
So I started building my life back up cuz I have a dream...and I have a life goal, and this life goal is the only thing that's keeping me going.
I'm 5'7...yes I know I'm a giant, and I struggle with anxiety, panic attacks, depression and self harm...tried to kill myslef...but let's not get into that now. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes, I have dimples...and nothing really special to fall in love with, that's why I never had a boyfriend...and I get bullied...a lot...so Ian is waaaay out of my league.

I want to go to California to study there since it's my last year in school, I'm graduating next month ! I finally get to leave this hell !
.
.
.
( ok thank u so much for reading and this is still my first chapter but I will try and update tomorrow maybe :D see ya guys tomorrow...BYE !! BIIAAACH !! )