Its time

I woke up the next day at 1 pm and saw my self In a room I've never seen before...was I in a rapist house ?!! Oh my god !! As I looked over I saw a fanart of Ian and Anthony, and then as I turned my head I smelled the most incredible smell in the world, I knew it was Ian's cuz his smell is engraved in my brain. I took a deep breath and then I was out of the bed, then it came to me...did he sleep next to me..?!I really don't know how I feel about this...should I ask him..? i think I'm gonna.

As I got to the living room i saw that Ian was sleeping on the couch, his blanket almost falling on the ground, and his hair is messy. Now I know he don't sleep with me. I got closer to look at him, he looks so cute when he's sleeping. he was starting to wake up so I slowly went to the kitchen before he could wake up.

" good morning " was what I heard when I got to the kitchen, God his morning voice could cure cancer. I turned around to see a cute-sleepy Ian rubbing his eyes...its like he wants me to melt !!  " morning, It looks like I passed out last night huh ? " I chuckled

" yea. And I had to carry you to my room...and damn, I didnt expect you to be this heavy !" He says joking.

" pfff !! We both know who's the fat one here...just saying !! " I smirked

" uh ruuude !! " he says in a bitchy voice that made me burst out laughing.

.

We stared eating and talking, and then Sara woke up and saw us laughing. " what are u guys laughing about..? "

" oh it's nothing, just talking bout life and dat stuff " Ian says making me laugh even more, that man doesn't fail to make me smile . Sara looks at us like we are some kind of psychos "...ookay whatever...Hailey we need to go and buy you shoes girl ! "

" aw there's no need for that! I have some in my house "

" alright well...get dressed and we'll go get them and then Ian and Anthony will go somewhere until you get dressed so it's a surprise " she says smirking

" is that ok Ian ? " I looked over at him

" of course I'm fine with that ! I'll come at like 4:15 alright ? "

" alright, See you then ! "

.

I got my shoes from my house and then went to their home, got dressed and did my hair. When I was done it was about 4 o'clock, I took a last look at myself in the mirror and Sara came in and looked at me smiling wide." Wow...you look amazing !! "

I couldn't help but smile...I felt like it was my wedding or something .

" they're gonna come in about 5 minuets...and he's gonna drool all over you ! " she says grinning
" I hope not, that's gross " I chuckled
.

We heard the door bell ring and I felt my heart beat quicken.
This is it...I'm gonna spend my day with the most amazing man on the planet...this is gonna be the best day if my life.
I smiled as I opened the door and started to walk to the living room...

.

.

.

Thank u guys so much for reading !! I hope u enjoyed this chapter !! Vote and comment what you think !! I'll see ya guys later !! Love ya 😘 bye !!

BIIAAACH !! 👊