Congrats !!

Hailey's pov :
We all threw our hats in the air and everyone started cheering !!
I couldn't actually comprehend that I was finally done with school, it was such a great feeling and its so hard to even describe it. I do feel a bit upset that it's over, and I won't be able to relive and make more memories here, BUT I'm super happy to be done with it since all it got me was misery and depression, oh and homework...lots and lots of homework.

When I walked out I saw mom and dad  and ran to them hugging them tightly, and I could feel my smile aching my face from smiling for too long, it was wonderful to hear my parents telling me how proud they are and I really just couldn't be happier
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next day I woke up to my mom and dad talking on the phone screaming with excitement. I looked over and it was 9am in the morning ?! What are they doing ?!
I got up and walked to them " mom, what the hell is going on...?"
My mom looked at my dad and said " goodbye talk to ya later" to who ever she was talking to, after that she looked at my dad then fixed her eyes on me smiling wide " your cousin is getting married !!! " she tears up
" woah really ?? That's awesome! uh not trying to be rude but..is it really that exciting " I said
" of course it is and we are going to America for her wedding !!! "
And then it hit me...Sara, my uncles daughter is getting married...in America...she was like my best friend, she loved all youtubers just like me and we had SO much in common, she visited us twice and the last time she came over was 3 years ago...wow...time sure goes by fast !! I was so exited !!!
" so it's gonna be in New Jersey ?!! " I said exited
" no actually in Sacramento " my father explained
" aaand since it's gonna be there and she's gonna live there we decided to let u study there !! " my mom said excited !!!
I couldn't even keep it in at this point
" OMG THANK U GUYS SO MUCH !!" I basically jumped on them and hugged them the tightest hug ever !! I was so happy !!
And honestly, the only thing that was running through my mind is that I might have a chance of meeting the love of my life...
Ian Andrew Hecox
.
.
.
( thank u so much for reading !! I hope u enjoyed !! What do ya think did I make it go fast ? should i make it slower or faster comment bellow !! Love ya :D )