Owww

When I woke up the next day I looked over at the clock and saw that it was 8am !! Jeez !! That early ?!! I wanted to go back to sleep cuz I wanted to sleep...isn't that the reason people sleep...cuz they wanna sleep ? Idk...but I decided to go to the bathroom and do my hair and try to vlog maybe check Instagram u know stuff u do when you're bored !!
I got in the bathroom and saw that my hair was freakin tangled as hell !! So I comped it, which took HOURS !! Then I thought...should I cut my hair...? Should I change the color of it...? I think I'm gonna !!
So of course I took selfies of my hair so when I cut it I could do a before and after. I checked my pictures and saw that there is the video I did of the vlog...and I didn't stop recording...thank goodness !!!
After I got out of the bathroom it was 8:45...wow...that fast..? I went to the kitchen to look for food. I realised that I was still wearing my blue pajama shorts and a black tank top...i didn't wanna change cuz everyone is asleep maybe after I finish eating...or when I could actually find something to eat !! I started looking in the cabinets when I heard a " do u need a hand..?" And it scared me and I fell on my back which hurt like hell...

Ian's POV :
I couldn't sleep last night...i kept thinking about Hailey...her smile...her eyes and her personality...i can't think that way tho...i have a girlfriend...but I don't love her as much as I love Hailey...is that bad...? Ugh...why did I get myself in this.
I decided to get up since I'm not gonna sleep anyways. As I walked closer to the kitchen I heard sounds...is it a thief...?!! I started to walk slowly without making any noises...as I got there I slowly pecked and saw Hailey trying to reach for the top shelf in the cabinet...with her curls behind her back bouncing slowly and her legs...focus Ian !! Stop being a goddamn pervert !! Jeez !! She could use some help
I walked over to her " do u need a hand..? " when I said that she got scared as hell and tripped and fell on her back with her head slamming on the ground " OH GOD !! Are u okay ??!" I say as I got down on my knees next to her " ow...yea kinda...u scared the living hell out of me !! God !! " she says rubbing her head and trying to get up " here I'll help ya !" I hold her arm and helped her up.
" umm do u have anything to eat ?" She asks scratching her head
" uhm yea...um cereal or pancakes ?"
" uh...i would love me some pancakes but let's go with something fast...cereal would be good "
" alright coming right up Madame !" I say in a British scent and she laughs at how baldy I did it...i liked how she always laughs at my jokes even if they suck... and smiles and doesn't complain she's so optimistic !! I love that !! Amy isn't that way AT all...
We started eating when she said something that I didn't understand AT all cuz she said it with her mouth full " this is all I heard ' dtfh you nofgr weffre I costh fint a hurdresn ? ' " I said trying not to laugh...she laughs and swallows " I said ' do u know where I could find a hairdresser ?' "
"Oooooh...no not really, but u could ask Sara when she wakes up or Anthony...he knows a lot about these stuff " I say sarcastically " oh ok I'll ask him then " she keeps the joke going
" what did u wanna ask me ?" We heard Sara say as she walked in the room
" I was just asking Ian if he knew a hairdresser near by " Hailey says
" umm I know someone and she's freakin AMAZING !! I'll drop u there...what time ?" Sara says
" um like after 10 minuets...is that ok ?"
" yea that's fine !! Or do u wanna go now ?"
" are u ready ?"
" Sara's always ready !!" I say joining in
" I was BORN ready bitches !! Ok come on let's go !!" Sara says putting her hands together
" guurl let me get dressed first !!" Haey says pointing at herself
" but u look cute like this.." I say making her blush
" well I don't think everyone will think the same way .." She says as she goes down the hall
After she left to change .Sara asks almost whispering " so...what r u gonna do ? "
" uh about what ??"
" about Amy...? aren't u gonna leave her..? "
" what ?!no why would I ?! I'm happy...I guess " should I..?
" i don't think u are...u love Hailey...u always did...u shouldn't have let her go that day..." I felt guilt drowning me...I'm such a fucking idiot !!
Hailey walks out wearing a dress with a belt...best way to describe it...what ?! I'm a boy thats all I know !! It's short and kinda beige...idk !! But she looked incredible " ok see ya with the new look !!" She says hugging me and going out the door...what is she going to do with her hair...

.

.

.

Thank u guys for reading sorry it's a little short and it's just kinda rambling...i hope u liked it please tell me want u thought...should I do more like these or like the ones I did before...so like should I do them shirt or long ? Tell me in the comments !! Ok love ya guys ! OH AND THANK U GUYS SO FREAKIN MUCH FOR 1000 READS !! I CANT BELIEVE IT !! MY FIRST STORY !! Thank u so much !! I love u guys SOOOO much !! Byyye !!
BIIIIIACH !! 👊