Going home...

I don't even know anymore...I couldn't even kiss him on a date...really..?
As Ian closed his phone his face was pale and he looked frightened as hell...
"...what is it..?" I ask really concerned, but he didn't answer and told me to get in the car. He started the car and started to drive really fast " Ian...what the hell is going on ?! "
Silence...
"...s-Sara got in a car accident...a-and she's in the hospital now..."
I felt like my heart stopped and my vision started to blur as if everything was spinning...what would happen if she died ?! I will lose my cousin and my best friend...i can't loose her...I felt tears forming in my eyes and sliding down my face...why is this happening, god I hope she's okay
.
When we got there we got out of the car really quickly then ran to the hospital and went to her room. My mom, dad, uncle, Sara's sisters and Anthony...they were all pale and scared to loose her...i looked over at Anthony and saw that he was crying...it's the first time i see Anthony crying...i went to him and gave him a hug, which he returned and hugged tighter " don't worry Anthony...everything will be fine..."
.
After about an hour the doctor came out and told us that she's ok but her arm is broken, which will heal in 2 months or so, and that her leg needed about a month until she can walk on it properly, and that we could see her...
As we opened the door she was lying there with her leg up and with the heart monitor beeping " hey !!" She says really happy and excited " Oh god babe I'm so glad you're ok ! " Anthony goes to kiss her and hug her
" aw Hailey I won't be able to drive u to the airport tomorrow...im really sorry "
" hey don't worry about it I'm gonna spend the night here with u and then Ian could drive me to the airport tomorrow "
As I said that my dad wanted to say something but then my mom interrupted " alright honey thats fine...after all it is your last day here with them..."
.
After they all left I was left alone with Sara, Anthony and Ian, and that was after Ian went home and got the wii-u, so we kept playing until it was about 5am, we were tired as hell and there wasn't a place to sleep " Anthony there's enough space for u next to me here babe, Ian and Hailey u can sleep on the couch..."
Anthony was sleeping next to Sara and I was sleeping next to Ian on a couch which was really small, so he hugged me and smelling his cologne I fell asleep.
. { the next day }
Today is gonna be an awful day...I'm leaving the love of my life and I'm leaving Sara and I'm leaving it all...and that just sucks...I got dressed and Ian took me and my parents to the airport.
When we got there we went out the car and I couldn't help but hug him so tight as the tears formed in my eyes
" oh Ian I'm gonna miss you so much..."
"I'm gonna miss you more..." Those were the last words I heard before going on the plane and riding back home...well this was an amazing trip...and i don't know why it ended...guess happiness is not my type huh...?

.

.

.

Thank u guys for reading!! DONT WORRY this isn't the last chapter there is still SOOOO much more to come...but comment what u thought of this chapter and vote :D see ya guys later !! Love ya 😘 byyyyyye !!
B-B-BIIIACH !! 👊