Im proud

Hailey's POV :
-9 am-
When I woke up the next day I went to the bathroom and looked at my reflection...for the first time in a month I didnt have puffy or red eyes...and I had short hair...this is weird
Think I'm gross but I still didn't change and I still didn't take a shower...and Ian's blood was still on me...I'm so happy he's alive...but I still can't believe what she did...
I jumped in the shower and took a quick bath since my hair was short now I didn't need a long time to wash it. I walked out of the bathroom and wore something I haven't wore since my teenage years...
I put on my black shorts that weren't jeans and a black tank top with a navi jacket and black converse, then looked at myself in the mirror...I'm 16 again...
I walked to the place I went to yesterday and the look on their faces was priceless, they looked at me confused like they never seen me before
" Hailey..." I said waiting for them to check my name. Then one of them walked me in without saying a word
" so um...what do u want to start with ?" She finally asked and I told her the whole story, about Amy and how I would love to rip her head off
" well she's a bitch ! But don't worry I think u can show her who's boss, but idk if you'll be able to do that in a week.."
" I'll do my best...and I'll stay here all day...until I learn everything..." I said and she nodded and the lesson started...this is gonna be fun
...........
She taught me everything !! And I didn't even know I had all of that in me...
"Well you're perfect at throwing punches so u should punch her on her cheek or on her nose where it will hurt the most, oh and definitely In her rips. And u can get out of her grip easily so that's a plus as well...but you're not very good at dodging stuff...u are good with dodging punches ! But you're not gonna get away from her knife..." She said and I continued practicing till the end of the day, she was a good couch and She was strict which I loved. she was very surprised on how good I was, and so was I...
" well...you're not too bad Hailey...with those skills u probably can finish in a week" she smiled and walked me to the door " and your hair looks better this way " she smiles widely and told me to come again tomorrow at the same time.
I felt good...for once I felt good about myself...and I know that I can do stuff...I never had a 'talent' or whatever but apparently I can pull peoples brains out...and I'm proud of myself for once...
........
I went back home and laid in bed...I didn't see Ian today...but I'll see him when I'm ready...
.
.
.
I'm sorry this was a little short but school started again ;-; kill me...
I hope u liked it and please tell me what u think about Hailey c: I mean do u like her personality now or before ?
Tell me what u think in the comments ❤️❤️take care