What ?! He's your husband ?!

So I found out that we are going there next week but the wedding is in a month, I was very excited and I realized that i still didn't talk to her so I figured...why not do it now ?

.

Once the phone rang I got nervous...I was always like that...i don't know why but whenever I talk to anyone I haven't seen in sometime on the phone or in real life I feel uncomfortable...and scared...maybe it's a disease...meh I don't really care.

As soon as I heard that " hello ? " I felt happy and couldn't help but smile
" hey sara I've missed u soo much !! I can't believe it's been 3 YEARS ?!! Wow !! And the news I heard, my heart is flipping out !! Who's the lucky boy ?!" I said almost exploding with excitement, dang I was rambling again

" well...his name is Anthony...i don't know if u know him but I think u do... " she said like she wants me to be jealous, it's like she was teasing me ?

" uuhhhm...ok tell more about him maybe I actually know him " I was kind of confused as to why she wasn't so specific, but then again how would I know who she's talking about

" ok I'll send u a picture of him and his best friend " I can see her smirking right now...something is fishy...

As soon as I saw the picture my phone slipped out of my hands and fell on the floor I couldn't believe her " w-wait...a-are you telling me tha-that you are ma-married to ANTHONY FREAKIN PADILLA ?! " I screamed thro my phone ! Words can even describe the amount of happiness that washed over me.

" owww !! And yea I am, I can't believe he loves me ! "

" awww who wouldn't ?! " then it came to me..." Wait...if you're married to Anthony....does that mean...? "

" yes Furat, Ian is my best friend..." she sighed " and you know what too ? " she said trying to make me even more excited

" what is it ?! "

" welll....ian is kinda free, and he could use a girl " she says smirking

I rolled my eyes " ha ha like he would even like me. I mean look at me ! And come on he's going to be 30 and I'm going to be 17..." I tried to hold back my tears because I was honestly too pathetic " oh and stop calling me Furat !! How many times do I have to tell you call me hailey !! " she knew I hated when people called me by my actual name yet she still does it

" nope never. " she chuckled lightly " And I told ian about Furat, not Hailey " she continued " yea and pfff, Come on !Age NEVER matters, you love him and he will too. You're special, but you don't know it because no one you really love said that to you, and ian will...I promise...and you know what too ?! You guys would look SOOOW CUTE TOGETHAAARR !!" She said in a girly voice.

I literally had blocked out everything that she said after she said she had told him about me " wait...did u just say you told ian about me ?!"

" yes I did and he seems to enjoy it !! I'll tell you what I told him when I see next week ok ? Never give up he would so love you " she smiled

" well...there's nothing to lose, never had a boyfriend anyway...I hope you're right "

" I'm always right !!" She chuckled

" pffff shut up....ok I need to go my mom is calling, text me alright "

" don't worry bout it !! See ya next week, love you "

After I hung up I was way too happy, I've never felt this much joy in my life, I am literally going to meet Ian...this was too surreal and I couldn't even wrap my head around all this, life is starting to look good.
.

.

.

Ok I hoped I liked this chapter I wanted to make it longer just cuz I saw that the others were kinda short sooo yea !!! Hope u like it byyyyyyeee!!!

BIIAACH !!!!

👊