The awkwardness

After 2 days of unpacking our stuff, ( we were living in My uncles house and Sara was with Anthony in their own house ) I sat down on my bed and I got a text from Sara :
" hey !! Would u like to come over :D ?"

" yes sure !! I'll be there in about 20 minuets " ok so I didn't have that much time to get ready but I just let my hair down and wore my jeans with my lace white shirt and I was ready I guess...
I decided to put on the thinest layer of eyeliner with a little bit of a wing...and I was out the door
.....................................................
After my mom dropped me there I saw that Ian's car was parked there...
' This is gonna be awkward...I really hope not though ' I thought to myself as I knocked on the door...I'm gonna mess up so badly

Ian's POV :
We were just gonna start with the pizza until we heard a knock on the door " ill get it " I volunteered.
As I opened the door I saw an angle. She was BEAUTIFUL !!
I can't believe I'm saying this...Keep it together Ian ! God I'm not handling this well.
" hey !!" She was looking down, but I soon as I said that she looked up at me with her amazing brown sparkly eyes and smiled her cute smile

" hey.." She responded, I smiled at her

" You came just on time !! We just got the pizza, come on in " I could literally see her whole face light up when I said that, and she did s little victory dance and ran inside. Well...guess that means she likes pizza.
........................................
We started eating some pizza, and I could tell she was really nervous at first, but as we started talking more she got used to us kinda and you could tell how amazing her personality is. She was so funny, sweet and innocent.
Why do I keep thinking about her...jeez.

As I looked up at her I saw her looking at me then blushing like mad...what was that about...but I gave her a small smile cuz I really couldn't help it ! I didn't have feelings for her...right ?

Hailey's POV :
As soon as I looked at him he did the same and I could tell that i was blushing madly, I tried to hide it but I couldn't cuz he just gave me one of his dazzling smiles, and I just looked down...I hope he doesn't think I like him and I'm creepy...even though I do, I just really think it's too soon and he thinks of me as his friend.
...right ?
.

.

.

I hoped u like this chapter !! Sorry it's kinda short but yea !!
I'll see ya guys tomorrow !! Byyye
BIIAAACH !!  👊