Dont forget...

Hey guys !! :D just a side note...this is the best chapter I ever made...i think... Anyways !! U are gonna laugh during this !! Or smile...or none...thats ok too...but I hope u like it...enjoy !! :D

Ian's POV :

I...I can't believe she kissed him...I can't believe she choose him ?! I-I'm such a fucking idiot I messed everything up...I kept walking in the rain till I reached my car which wasn't really that far...I got in my car and I sat back in my seat...i wanted to cry...' Men don't cry Ian...men don't cry...' I kept saying to myself...but my eyes were filled with tears...i blinked them away and looked at myself in the mirror of the car...holly shit !! My hair was everywhere and my eyes were watery and red...i was a big mess...it stopped raining and then I started hearing screams...i knew it was a girl...it wasn't that far...

I got out of the car running and following the sound...it was coming from his house...

I started knocking...

nothing...

no answer...

i twisted the doorknob...it was open...? Idek why...

' SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE !!' Oh god that's Hailey !! I went running upstairs and slammed the door open...what I saw made my heart beat out of my chest and anger was running thro me...I knew he was a dick !! I couldn't control myself and I punched him right in his face making his nose bleed...this fucker is gonna get it!!!

I kept beating him till he was on the floor

I pulled up her dress and god she looked sexy!! What ?! I'm a guy !! And her boobs were showing !! Any guy would've looked to-...God I'm a perv... I picked her up bridal-style and went out of his house...I can't believe what he just did...i was still angry and my hands were shaking...i looked at her...tears were on her face...her eyes closed...her mouth almost open...i teared up just looking at her...i know I said I need to get over her...but I never stopped loving her...i can't believe she went through all of this...god I wanna kill him...

I opened the right-front door of my car and slowly laid her on the chair...ill never forget what he did to her...

As I was driving I saw her moving a little so I parked the car somewhere beside the street...she looked so scared...she looked so innocent...she opened her amazing brown eyes and they met mine...i felt lost in her eyes...they were filled with pain, concern, relief and anger...? But it faded away when she looked at me...i can't believe I'm falling for her all over again...her eyes started to fill up with tears and they started to stream down her face...i went out of the car and pulled her out of the car slowly and I quickly hugged her tightly " everything will be okay..." I said trying to comfort her but she just cried in my shoulder...we fit together like puzzle pieces...i hugged her tighter and played with her hair slowly...i thought she would hate it but she just hugged me even tighter..." I'm sorry..." She mumbled...i pulled away and looked straight into her eyes...tears were filling her face...she looked back at me and I just smiled...she's amazing...i can't believe someone would do something like that to her...she deserves the best...even better than me...

We got back in the car and started driving back home...

Hailey's POV

He hugged me and I felt so safe...i never wanted to leave his embrace...he's so warm and he makes me feel a little better about myself...we fit together like puzzle pieces...thats what I felt at least...i know he feels uncomfortable and doesn't feel the way i do... And he deserves someone better than me...

I was still crying remembering the disgusting things, that Dan shit was doing...and then I remembered that my dress was down when he saw me...no no !! That's so embarrassing...now he saw my disgusting body...god can it get anyworse...

We drove back home and Ian parked his car in the drive way...then He looked in my eyes that were red and filled with tears...and his eyes were watery for some reason...he's freakin perfect...those eyes...they made me hypnotised...i just get lost in them...i thought I could let him go...but obviously not...but he did love Amy so very much...and I didn't wanna ruin it all...

Is he leaning...?! OMG !! Please tell me he is !! I didn't lean cuz I thought he didn't... But then he was so close to my face and only inches between our lips...the next thing I knew he cupped my face closing the gap that was between our lips...after all these years...i finally felt his amazing soft lips against mine...they were so soft...so sweet I just wanted to kiss him all day...

I kissed him back making the kiss more passionate...i loved him...there was no denying that...he means the world to me...and he loved another...which made my heart break....

He pulled away and I rested my forehead on his with our noses touching...

" Ian I-" i got cut off by Anthony knocking on the window of the car making us pull away... I got out of the car and so did Ian...after that...it was like we never kissed...

did he not mean it...?

did he...forget...?

Did he just do it...to make me feel better...?

.

.

.

Thank u so much for reading !! I made it extra long again for u guys :D !! Make sure to comment vote and all dat stuff !! I love u SOO much😘 !! Byyye !!

BIIIIIAAACH !! 👊