I'll be more than ready

Sara's POV :
I can't believe her...god I hated that girl so much since she came here...Ian is gone...and it's all because of her...
I looked over at Anthony who was devastated...we were still waiting in the waiting room...It's been an hour since Ian went in ...and Hailey still didn't come...i can't imagine what she's going thro...she would probably very possibly kill herself if he was dead...I'll kill that bitch with my own hands...what did she even want in the first place...
I pulled Anthony a little closer and he still had his head in his hands...then I saw Hailey walk In the waiting room with red and still watery eyes and her shirt still had blood on it, she sat next to me...i really hope she can get thro all of this...and I hope somehow Ian can make it...
It'll be a miracle if he did...since he had a knife right in his belly...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
An hour later the doctor walked out of his room and we all looked up at him with fear in our eyes
" we have good news...and we have bad news "
" g-good news please..." I said shaking and holding into Anthony's hand tightly
" good news is he's still alive" he smiled a little and we all let out a sigh of relief and hugged tightly...thank god he's okay jeez
" but the bad news is...well he'll be in a coma for less than a week..." Oh...shit...
" I-I mean it's better than actually loosing him...i-it's still good news guys " I tried to stay positive cuz I really don't want both of them to feel like shit " u can see him if u want..." The doctor said
I looked over at Hailey " y-you guys go first...I'll wait..." She said and looked down
" no we'll go together...come on" I pulled her up and we took a deep breath and walked in...
... my heart broke just looking at him...I can't imagine what Anthony and Hailey would be feeling now...
I looked over at Hailey and she looked so heartbreaking...tears were on her face and she tried not to cry more...I pulled her into a tight hug and Anthony went next to Ian, she hugged me back crying silently " s-she said she'll be back in a week...." Was What I could hear between sobbing...
That bitch is gonna come back again..??!
She pulls away from me then wiped her eyes " but this time...I'm gonna be ready...and she's gonna see who she's dealing with..."

Hailey's POV:
After Anthony and Sara walked out I stayed in the room then sat next to Ian on the chair " h-hey...um " I took a shaky deep breath as I looked at him " u probably can't hear but um...I-I'm sorry for everything...I should've jump infront of u or just...d-did something to help u...it should be me instead of u..." I held his hand tightly " b-but i swear ill show her...shes gonna pay for hurting u...I-I love u Ian...and I'll do everything to keep her away from u... no one will ever touch u again..." I wiped my eyes and got up looking down at him" I'm so glad you're alive..." I slowly bent over and kissed him...remembering the kiss we had before she ruined everything...his lips just make me go crazy...I love him way too much...
I pulled away slowly and put my hand on his head slowly playing and fixing his hair..." I'll protect u Ian..." I smiled a little then kissed his forehead and went out of the room
" he'll probably be out of the hospital in a week maybe...it depends when he'll wake up from his coma..." The doctor said
" okay...thank u...so much..." I smiled a little and then I walked over to Sara " hey um listen...I'm gonna go...and I'll be back either tomorrow or today at night..." She nods slowly and I walked out of the hospital...time to get ready
~~~~~~~~
I went to a place idek how I knew about it but thank god I do " hi yes um I would like to get in and I would love it if I could learn everything in a week ?" The girls there looked at me trying not to laugh " u ? Want to join here? In self defence ? " They said as they looked at my skirt and top " yes...I do..."
" u would need more than a year to learn everything " they looked at eachother tryin not to laugh again
" listen...I don't care if I have to stay here every hour of everyday...I want to learn everything... how to dodge knifes and defend myself okay ?? So will u let me in or what ???" I was starting to get really pissed and I really don't have time for people to underestimate me
One if them chuckled " fine...but u need to put your hair in a pony or whatever u call it..."
" yea and we need your name, u should come tomorrow morning if u want to finish on time " the other girl said
" my name is Hailey...and I'll be there on time...don't worry " I walked away and went back home.
I walked in the bathroom with a pair of scissors...
I looked at myself in the mirror with lightly watery eyes and took a deep breath...say goodbye long hair...
I started instantly taking big chunks of hair with anger rushing thro me and cutting them all off
I kept going and kept making it shorter until I finally stopped and looked up at myself...I had short pixie hair now...with still slight bangs...I didn't think it would look this good...
...I'll be more than ready next week...
And she'll pay for everything...
No more Ms Nice...
She crossed that line...
And she messed with the wrong girl...