Finally found it !!

As we got in the car it became REALLY awkward...
" so um...how long are you gonna stay here ?" Ian asks
" uhm...for about 3weeks more? I guess, since the wedding is 2 weeks later and we're gonna stay for another week after the wedding, that what they told me, thy always change their mind last minute "

He laughs a bit " well, I'm glad you could stay for a while " he looks at me for a second and smiles
Why does he do that ?! Does he WANT me to blush madly as I am now ?! Oh god, why did I have feelings for him in the first place...I looked down and tried to hide my face.
.....................................
" thanks for the ride " I say as he pulls in the driveway and I look at him he was closer than I thought
" no problem anytime " he half smiles again and kills me, but he was even closer this time...look at dem eyes MAN !!
Did he just lean or am I imaging...?
I looked away because I really didn't wanna miss things up. As much as I really wanted to kiss him SO bad ! But I couldn't ruin our friendship, after all he still has melanie...and I don't wanna make her angry because she's so sweet and nice.
" uhm...see ya later " I say and smile and open the car door, as I got to the door I turned around and waved and went inside.

Ian POV :
" thanks for the ride " she says as I turn to her and smile
" no problem anytime "
I started to slowly lean in, but then she looked away...well that didn't work...
" uhm...see ya later " she says smiles and leaves, then when she gets to the door she waves and goes in...
I messed up...SO MUCH ! UGH IM SUCH AN IDIOT !
I went back home angry at myself for screwing things up.
.
.
Hailey's POV :

{ after 2 days }
I got a call from Sara
Ugh why so early ?
" hello ?" I said with my grumpy morning voice.

" hi !!" She says in an exciting voice
I look over at my clock and I see that it was 9 in the morning

" Sara ! What the hell are you doing calling me this early ?! "
" Gurl how could u not remember ?! We.are.gonna.pick.up.mah.Wedding dress !!"
She says screaming through the phone. Oh shoot I totally forgot
" But does it have to be THIS early ?! "
" duuh YEA ! We need to start looking, It's gonna take ALOT of time. So get ready and stuff cuz I'm gonna pick you up in 20 alright ?"
" ugh...alright fine. See ya then "

As she hung up I went and took a bath and then wore my blue jeans shorts with converse and a black t-shirt that said " don't care how I look right now cuz I just woke up "
I loved this shirt, it actually described me right now. So I did my hair ( just blow dried my bangs and straightened them leaving my hair a little wet ) and then I put A tiny bit of liquid eyeliner and I was done. I still had some time so I just opened Instagram until I got a text from her telling me that she's waiting by the house.
As we got in the car we turned on some music and stared dancing and singing along
weirdos...

That was so tough but oh my god we looked EVERYWHERE ! Until we finally found her dress 5 days after and there is almost just 1 week left for the wedding ! The dress was strapless and was tight at the top and then there was like a belt but not a belt...i don't know how to explain this but it separated the top part which was just her chest, and the bottom part which was slightly flowy and had some details.
Oh and the belt wasn't colored or anything it's just as the dress color...I hope you get what it looks like...because it was really something else
And she looked beautiful.
.
.
.
After she was done and we were in the car driving
" okay so ! When will we get yours ? " She says smiling

" um...let's go tomorrow, kinda tired "

" ok no problem ! See ya Tomorrow then ?"

" yep ! " I answered and smiled, all I could think about is what I'm gonna get and what might it look like...god this is gonna be amazing.

She got to my drive way and I went in my house and dropped on my bed like a rock ! Ugh so tired, it was finally time to pass out.

.

.

.
I hope u guys liked this chapter !! Sorry I took forever to update it's just school and Ugh !!! But im back !! And I hope u know how her dress looks like ... cu I'm really bad at describing...so yea see ya guys later
Love ya ❤️😘 bye
BIIIAACH !! 👊