The Meeting

It was finally time...there was no going back now, I thought I as we got closer and closer...I was so nervous, I just had a feeling that I'm gonna mess up...I just have to keep my shit together.
Just don't embarrass yourself ! Don't be awkward !
As we got closer and turned around the corner I could see them. Sara, Ian and Anthony, I was so happy ! My smile was from ear to ear.
Then I remembered...DONT MESS UP !
I ran to them and kinda went pass my parents and got there before them.

" OMG SARA I'VE MISSED YOU SOO MUCH !!! " I hugged her the tightest hug ever

"aahhh !! I missed u too bruh ! " she said smiling, and then I went to shake hands with Anthony

" you are one lucky man you know that ? " i said smiling and looking at Sara
" yea...she's one hell of a girl " said Anthony looking at Sara and smiling , I could see her blush badly
Then came the awkwardness...I went to shake Ian's hands

" nice to meet you " I decided to say

"nice to meet you too !" He shot me one of his smiles that made me melt, I knew I should leave his hand before I start Melting " uuhm...these are my parents...if you, didn't know that " I chuckled lightly for whatever reason, but then I looked at Ian and he was trying not to laugh...am I that funny...? That wasn't even a joke but...IDK AT LEAST HE SMILED !!

" nice to meet you sir " Anthony said shaking my dad's hand

" it's a pleasure ! " Said Ian shaking my dad's hand, and dad kinda smiled...ok good good, at least they're getting along, that's always a plus.

After that my dad broke the silence and said " so ! Is the car ready for us " taking in a kind of a British accent.

Sara chuckled " yea right this way "

As we were walking my dad and mom were in the back, and the four of us were in front " uh Sara can I talk to you for a second ? " asked Anthony

" uhm yea sure...what is it honey ?" And like that I was left alone walking with Ian...sooo awkward.

I was so bad with these things and I didn't know what to say
" So...uh I heard you're kind of a fan ?"  Ian said smiling lightly

" uhm...yea u could say that, but um you know...not like obsessed !! Cuz that's creepy !! But I do think u guys are hilarious..." Even though that's not true, because im really obsessed with them but... I wouldn't want him to think I'm just a fan ! Maybe this way I might have a chance at scoring with him.

" oh and uh...don't worry, I always had this problem with my name, I wanted to change my name so many times but...i don't know you should keep it as it is, it's a really nice name..."He said and looked at me half smiling, I didn't want to blush but I failed, I was with the cutest man on earth ! He was my friend now ! At least I hope so, what more would I ask for.

" thank you..." I said and looked down.

--------------

We decided to drop by my uncle's house , cuz my father wanted to say hi.

As we got out of the car my dad hugged my uncle so tight ! I loved these kind of occasions, the fact that we were all gathered around together it's just so heartwarming.
Then when my uncle pulled away he saw me, so he opened his arms as for me to hug him...and so I did
" I've missed u so much " I said my smile not leaving my face.

Ian's POV :

We were all waiting so nervously and I wanted to ask " Sara when she comes should I shake hands or hug her ?

" uhm...I think u should shake her hand Ian...so it wouldn't be AS awkward " Sara told me.

Alright don't embarrass yourself Ian, Give her the best impression. It's easy...right ?

As I saw them coming I swear I felt my heart skip a beat !! I don't know if it was cuz she was kinda cute or cuz I was nervous as hell...I hoped the second one...cuz I just met the girl, and I really don't want to start having feelings this soon.

She hugged Sara and I saw that they were great friends, then to Anthony and then it was my turn...she shook my hands and so did I, but I was lost in her smile...It was amazing !
Wait what are you doing Ian you just saw the girl ! God this isn't good

When I asked her about watching our videos and being a fan, I saw that she seemed really nice and really shy but she tried...that's all that mattered really.

When we got to her uncles house I could tell that she is in fact a nice girl ! Considering she is good Friends with her dad and her uncle and they liked her...and she was great with Sara's sisters ! Sara had two younger sisters, Tala, who is barely older than Furat, and Dina who is 2 years younger.

But you can see that she doesn't do THAT good with new people, though when she is around them for a while she gets used to it and then starts to act like herself...she's so sweet.

Anthony POV :

I took Sara to talk to her " sara u never told me ur cousin is that cute ?!!" She was really cute !

" well yea she is...but don't u DARE !! " she glared at me

" what of course not ! I love u babe ! " I laughed lightly " I was messing with you " I kissed her " what I mean is that, Ian might like her...like he SHOULD like her ! She looks sweet and the right girl for him "

" well she does have a crush on him...but you CANT tell Ian, she'll kill me if she found out that I told you ! She only told me, not to ANYONE else !! Please babe..." She says scared that I will

" of course I won't tell him !! Don't worry...I love u " I smiled and gave her a quick peck on her lips and we walked back to where those other two were.

As we got to her uncles house I looked at Ian to see him looking at Hailey hugging her uncle and smiling ...I decided to talk to him.

Ian's POV :

I saw Anthony coming over " so...I see you have a new crush..." Anthony says smirking, ugh here we go again

" no I don't ! She's just a friend, we literally just met now leave me alone..."

" alright jeez ! Someone is grumpy " I looked at him with a look that is like ' does it look like I give a fuck ? ' and he just walked away.

I really hope I don't have something for her...I just saw her ! I know nothing about her...but there's just something about her that makes me happy.

.

.

.

That's it guys I hope u like it !! I made it extra long and added almost all the POV's except for Sara my parents, I thought they don't matter.

So What did u think of this chapter ? Ya liked it ?! Tell me in the comments!! See ya Guys later !! Love ya

Bye !!

BIIIAAAACH !! 👊