A sleepover...?

As I opened the door my parents were waiting on the couch in the living room, when I walked in my dad got up from the couch and stated yelling at me " where have u been ?!! You come over here !! "

I did as Sara told me to, I went up the stairs and said " why would you care about me now...cuz just yesterday you ruined my life..." And I went to my room and locked the door...I felt so depressed, I jut wanted to cry forever...but I saw my phone turn off and it was a text from Ian : " hey !! How did it of with your parents...if it wasn't that good then don't worry about it, tomorrow will be a brighter day...i promise <3 and if you wanted to come over we really would like a forth player with us to play a little wii :D everything will be alright. "

Somehow just a text from him makes everything better...he's always been there to save me and help me in the worst days and he never fails to put a smile on my face from just looking at him...I wanted to answer him but I was way too tired to come over, even though I would do anything to be with him right now and then again my dad won't let me .

I was hungry so I decided to grab a snack from the kitchen and get back to my room...this is gonna be interesting...

As I got downstairs they weren't there...but as I turned around they were looking at me...my mom had a sad and scared look while my dad had a angry, sad look...which made me scared " listen, honey...we didn't mean to hurt you yesterday...we are so sorry, we would love to make it up to you in anyway possible...even if you wanna spend the night at their place that's fine with us too. Whatever makes you happy, we never meant to hurt you or make you feel bad..." My mom stared, and her eyes were tearing up and she was really sad " ...it's fine mom, but I'm still not that excited to hug or do anything like that...can I really go over...? You won't scream at me again dad...?" I said as me and my mom both look at him.

"...I didn't mean to scream at you today...youmay go if u want..."

And with that I got upstairs texted Ian telling him that I'm coming over to explain.

.

I decided to go walking to their house, even though it was 8:30pm. As I got there Ian opened the door with fear on his face...maybe scared that something happened to me.

Ian's POV :

I was really scared about her...i don't even know why...we're not dating or anything like that, but I feel like I love her like an actual girlfriend, she made me feel different...not like my other ones.

As the door bell rang I opened the door and I was filled with fear " are you okay ?..." I ask a little too scared...she smiles and looks at the ground " yea silly don't worry about it ! My dad was mad when I came at first but then they were okay with it " she smiles again and I swear I felt my heart skip a beat and I couldn't help but smile
" oh ! where's my manners come on in, Sara and Anthony are in their room..." I looked at her with a look that said ' ew god knows what they're doing there...' And she bursted out laughing for some reason, and I'm not kidding when I say her laugh is contagious

.

We kept playing, talking and eating until it was almost 12 am and we decided to watch a movie...sara and Anthony wanted a romantic movie, while me and Hailey wanted a scary one. We decided to go with a scary movie just cuz we wanted something to keep us awake. Anthony sat next to Sara, and Hailey was next to Sara and I was next to Hailey.

.

During the movie and whenever a jump scare comes up, Hailey keeps putting her head in my chest and covering her face in my shoulder. At the end of the movie I looked over at her and she was asleep, in the cutest way ever...her head was resting on my shoulder, she was almost smiling and her lips slightly apart while her bangs covered one of her eyes...she looked amazing, I couldn't even describe it " uh Anthony...Hailey is asleep..." I look over at them and saw that they were in a deep kissing session, I cleared my throat as they look over, so I pointed my hands at her " oh shit..! Um i don't know man do whatever you want we're going to sleep..." They go to their room and I was left alone in the living room with a beautiful person and I had no clue of what I should do...

I took her to my bed room and carried her ' bridal-style ' and as I wanted to cover her with the blankets, she was staring to open her eyes so I closed the door slowly and got a blanket and slept on the couch...i hope she didn't see me or she thought that I was creepy, but I didn't want to sleep next to her since she wouldn't be comfortable and that'd be taking advantage of the fact that she's asleep, so I didn't want to be an asshole...lets forget about today, tomorrow is gonna be a better day...cuz I'm gonna spend it with the person sleeping on my bed.

.

.

.

Thank u guys so much for reading 😘 I hope u enjoyed this chapter!! It's even longer this time just for u :D vote comment and tell me what u thought about it...should I make 'em lover ir shorter..? Let me know in the comments. love ya guys so much ❤️ see ya later !! Bye !!

BIIAACH !! 👊