He saved me

I felt my body going numb...the water was freezing...and now...I closed my eyes and laid down and put my head in...everything that happened in the past 4 years flashed thro my eyes...all the good things...and the terrible things...I felt better knowing that I won't go thro it anymore...but at the same time...I didn't want to give up this easily...

I felt my breath begging for me to go up...i felt my whole body telling me to put my head above the water...but I didn't care...cuz now my breath was almost gone...and in less than 10 seconds...everything will go away...

As I was out of breath...i felt my self getting dizzy...and then...something happened to me...that made me get out of the water...

A picture of Ian looking at me with his blue eyes and telling me "Um...listen don't worry about what happened yesterday... aright...? Everything will be okay..." that was when I got in a fight with my family about leaving...and we went to eat outside...and he told me not to worry...

I started breathing heavily...just hearing that sentence from him...saved me...he saved me so many times before...and here he is doing it again...

Who am I kidding...i will never forget about him...i run my fingers thro my hair and get out of the water and then I wake up...

It was a dream ?!! I look around and see myself in my room with the radio still on...that was a dream...i guess that means I really shouldn't kill myself...and it will all get better...

That's what I hoped at least...

.

.

.

I'm sorry I didn't update for a long time x( and I'm sorry this is kinda short and reaaaally cheesy...it's not that good either... but I'll update one soon...tell me what u think about chapters like these...? I mean it kinda made a little change in the story but...ill try to update one with some things happening :D I'll see ya guys later hope u enjoyed !!

Byyyyye !! BIIIIATCH !! 👊