Meh why not ?

I woke up with dried tears on my face and my phone vibrating, it was a text from Sara

" hey gurl !! I heard about the bad news...don't worry tho I'm gonna pick you up after half an hour alright ?"

Wow...will I be able to get ready that fast...?

" um yea sure...thank you so much by the way I'm such a pain in the ass </3 "

After that I got out of the bed and took a shower really fast then put on my black skirt with my white short-sleeved buttoned up shirt and wore my black flats. After that I got a text from Sara and she said that she was waiting by the door. Now's time to face the music, I have to leave before my parents see me.

I got downstairs slowly not waking them up since it was 10 am, I opened the door and she was waiting texting someone, probably Anthony.

" ugh I'm so hungry !" I didn't eat when I woke up and my stomach was growling...clearly mad at me.

" Anthony wants to eat breakfast with Ian now you wanna go with them ? " I really didn't like where this was going, but hey ! At least I'm gonna see him " meh why not !"

.

I was so nervous...again this always happens to me even though I know the person from a long time ago.

As we got there we saw their car parked in the parking lot. " guess they're here..." I said to myself .

We went inside and they were laughing at something, and when we walked closer they saw us and stood up so they could say hi I guess...

" hey guys ! " Sara says as she hugged Anthony, while Ian was still laughing and smiling, he looked so cute trying to hide the fact that he is laughing ...and my stupid self started blushing and looked down.

Ian's POV :

Anthony was telling me a story about one of his old friends and i don't know why but we just started laughing like idiots, even though it probably wasn't even that funny.
Then we saw Sara and Hailey walk in and I was still laughing trying to hide my face until I managed to get a smile on my face. I then looked at her and she looked cute as always.

" so shall we...? " I said pointing to the menu as they all exchanged ' yea's '. I sat next to Anthony and Hailey was in front of me and Sara was in front of Anthony.

When we were eating I kept looking at her and she did the same, we would exchange smiles and she would blush in the cutest way ever. I cannot believe I'm slowly starting to like her more and more.

After we were done I wanted to tell her about yesterday so she wouldn't feel bad or anything.
We walked over to the corner and I started saying
" Um...listen don't worry about what happened yesterday alright...? Everything will be okay. Even if studying here isn't going to work out, maybe it's for the best... Everything happens for a reason " I half smiled and lifted her chin with my finger and she smiled weakly
" alright...thanks Ian..." Then she went with Sara to look for a dress and we said our goodbyes and they were gone...

.

Hailey's POV :

What Ian said to me kept repeating in my head...' Everything happens for a reason ' maybe he's right...but either way I was over the clouds when he lifted up my chin, his fingers were so gentle and soft and I couldn't help but smile at the sweetness of the man called Ian Hecox.

We looked in the malls until we finally found a long navi blue dress that had a golden belt under the chest and it was a  Line Lace, it was sleeveless and covered from the front and had a nude see through back. ( A/N it's the dress in the picture ) it was AMAZING !! I hope he'll like it...

" OMG he's gonna love it !! And you're gonna be lovers soon ! " Sara said really excited then laughed lightly

I sighed " yea hopefully... hey um can you keep the dress over at your place cuz i don't want my parents to see what I bought, so tomorrow ( Friday ) I will come to your place early and get dressed there...is that ok...?"

" hell yea ! Oh yea and I want to buy you some stuff before you leave "

" no ! Absolutely not ! Sara you've done enough I swear "

" Furat listen, you're so close to me and I wouldn't even forgive myself if I didn't get you a little thingy that you'll remember us with "

" aw come on you don't have to do that i ca- "

" well I want to ! And besides even if you don't agree I'm getting the stuff and stuffing them in your bag without you knowing "

...I looked at her then chuckled and said " you know what, fine ! But I'm scared about coming back home..."

" it's ok don't worry about it, just get home and if they saw you and said ' we are sorry darling ' or stuff like that then listen to them...BUT if they said ' where the hell have you been ?!!' And got angry just ignore them and go to your room and lock the door..."

"...you make it sound like I'm in a scary movie or something  " I chuckled

" honey, you are "

.

We got to my house's drive way and the last thing I heard was a ' good luck ' from Sara...after that I went to the door and put my hand on the doorknob.
Well...here goes nothing...

.

.

.

Thank u guys so much for reading !! I hope u enjoyed this chapter !! I made it extra long just for u ;) so comment what u thought about it and vote and all dat stuff :D love ya 😘

Bye ! BIIIAAACH !!  👊