Not that well-welcome

As she dropped me at The place " I thought " is their home...I knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Not long after a girl I've never seen before opened the door and gave me a small hi...I felt sad as soon as I thought that it wasn't there house...but still...i asked her " umm...hi is this Ian and Anthony's house "

"Uhh yea why...? "

" uhm no it's just...im an old friend and I'm Sara's cousin too..."

" oh...ok come in I'll call them "

" who's at the door babe ?!" I heard Ian call from his room and my heart dropped...
She was his girlfriend, fuck...
I wasn't paying attention to what they were saying I was just lost in thoughts ...all those years I waited...and all this time...i meant nothing to him apparently...i knew he wouldn't fall for someone like me...no wonder he didn't kiss me back then...

My thoughts ran away as soon as I saw him walk in the room...he got older...i know I was really sad before cuz he has a girlfriend...but I couldn't stop my smile from spreading all over my face.

I saw his face turn from serious to happy and excited, god how much I missed him. He opened his arms and I ran to him and hugged him so tight i probably broke some of his bones. I felt so warm and safe in his arms...i never wanted to let go...it felt like a baby that just got reunited with her dad or something.

" holly crap Hailey I've missed u so much !! "

" aww Ian you have no idea..."

" you're all grown up now !! How old are you ?!"

" I'm gonna be 22 after 2 mouths "

" wow !! U were just 17 when you came here the first time...god time...do you have to go by this fast "

" tell me about it ! And you mister, you've gotten older as well !! You're gonna be 35 after tomorrow huh ?!"

He sighs " yep...im an old man now !" He says in a old mans voice. And I just couldn't help but laugh

I heard her clean her throat then coming to Ian and putting her hand on his shoulder and said " Aren't u gonna tell her who I am..? " she says smiling and smirking.

Ian looked really nervous and scared to tell me " uuhhm...yea...Hailey this is Amy my...girlfriend " he says looking at her " yup !! We've been going out for 3 months huh babe ?!" she says looking at him and smiling

" Yea ! I met her at a bar... " he says while his expression change from happy to sad...what was that ?

( Ian's POV ) FLASHBACK

I still can't get over Hailey...i know it's been 4 years but she was something special and I can't get over her...i wish she would be with me now...i never even got the chance to kiss her...shes probably with a better man now...and I'm just miserable...

I went to the bar and got a drink...and that was when she sat next to me and said " Hi !!" She seemed really nice and all but...the day we met wasn't special cuz Hailey was always on my mind...and that's why I went to the bar the first place...not to find another girl...i didn't love her as much as I did with Hailey but I could use someone now...

END OF FLASHBACK ( Hailey's POV )

" aw and it was the best day ever !!" She says looking at him and smiling,while he wasn't really smiling that much. She then leans in and kisses him a good 4 second kiss...i wanted that kiss...i never got to feel his lips...my heart was sinking slowly and my throats was throbbing, and I felt like she is stabbing me over and over...trying to kill me and make me jealous...which she did really well...both of them

I tried to get rid of the awkwardness that I was having alone " so uh...are Sara and Anthony here..? "

Ian breaks the kiss and says " uh yea they're here " shouts ' Sara Anthony !! Someone is here to see ya !! '

' slowly now babe ' was what I heard before Anthony walks in helping Sara...as I look at her I felt so happy and tears filled my eyes...she was pregnant !!

I run to her and hugged her making sure I wasn't too tight on the baby !!" OMG SARA !! You're gonna be a mom now !! I've missed you guys so flipping mush !! "
" aww I missed u too Furat !! I'm so happy u came!! The doc said my baby will be born hopefully in the end of Jan or something like that " she said that while I was hugging Anthony " aww that would be amazing if she could have the same birthday as me !"

We kept talkin and then Ian asked " so...when did u come here...where are u staying ? "
" uh actually I got from the airport and went directly to your guys house...but I'm gonna look for a hotel and it's getting late..." I stand up as to leave but then Ian suggests " uhm u could stay here u know we have an extra room... " " nah that's ok !! I don- "
" no we insist please stay..." Sara said while Anthony and Ian nodded...but I swear I could see Amy hit Ian with her elbow as to ' why the hell did u do that ?!' Hehe
" Alright...but I'm not gonna stay that long here gonna live in a hotel after sometime...AND I'm gonna help u with the rent "

.

After I took my bags that were beside the door I went to my room, oh and did I mention that I'm a vloger now ?! No...? Well I am, I took out my phone and hit record " hey guys I finally reached Sacramento and I'm in Anthony and Sara's house an-" I heard a knock on the door so I put my phone on the table ...it was Amy

" hey Hailey !!listen I don't want any trouble but...i see that you like my boy and I know that you do honestly, I know that you will do something...so if I ever saw you this close to my boy I'm gonna kill u...not kidding " what...the...fuck..." umm Amy are you okay..? "

" oh yea I'm fucking great !! But he's mine now...And I'll do whatever I want with him...and if you tell him about this you're gone...cuz I'll kill him...thats why I dated him the first place so he'll be dead...and you too...bye " she leaves my room...i almost had a heart attack what am I gonna do...what the fuck even was that ? I didn't even know if I should believe her, she literally sounded like a maniac! I don't think I should tell him but if I dont...god knows what she'll do...

I didn't like her..AT ALL ! Not just because she Ian's girlfriend and she took him from me...shes gonna kill him...wtf

.

.

.

Hope u guys enjoyed this chapter !! I made extra long this time just for u !! Make sure to follow vote and all dat stuff !! Comment what u think should happen and I'll see ya guys later 😘 love ya !!

Bye !! BIIIACH 👊 !!