keysha & Raquel

Chapter One

Keysha Williams

Keysha starred daringly at Gee baby, as he let his pants hit the floor.

"For years, baby I've been trying to get at you. but You wanted to play hard to get"

Gee baby explain walking over to Keysha.

Keysha rose to her feet quickly, trying to run toward the door. Gee baby grabbed her shirt yanking her body toward him. He held her body looking her in her eyes before quickly ripping her shirt off.

“I tried to hold out, out of respect for your brother but you was looking too damn good.”

Gee baby licked his lips going for Keysha’s neck.

"You're fucking sick"

Gee baby lost his grip on keysha’s arm. Keysha took the opportunity to attack back, punching him in the face turning toward the door.

"That's the best you got bitch?"

Gee baby watched Keysha unlock the door, tripping over the mess in the living room. He ran for her, before she could grip the front door good, grabbing her by her hair. Keysha yell out as Gee baby dragged her back to the room.

"Shut up!"

He screamed punching Keysha in the face. Gee baby turned to locked the door when she quickly tried to kick him in the nuts from behind. Gee baby feel to the floor in pain. But he wasn't letting Keysha go that easily, Grabbing her pants leg making her fall the ground hitting her head on the end table near by. Disoriented Keysha could feel Gee baby pull her further into the room, shutting and locking the door again. She could feel him remove her pants and panties.

"No, no"

Keysha tried to regain her composure, As Keysha's Dizzy spell wore off.  Keysha looked up seeing Gee baby on top of her ripping the remainder of her clothing off. Tears rushed down Keysha face as she struggle to get away.

"I always knew you were Fisty. That's why I liked you so much, always had a damn attitude.”

“Fuck you!”

Keysha took her fissed punching Gee baby in the face hoping he would budge, but this time he did not.

"Alright, I'm done playing around with you, I'm trying to have a little fun"

Gee baby hit Keysha in the face twice again. He hurried turning her body onto her stomach.

“Doug will be back any minute and I'm not leaving until I get what I want.”