keysha & Raquel 2

Keysha jumped around Terrence hips he grabbed a hold to he ass guiding himself in quickly. He was awed by the tightness of her pussy, sliding in placing Keysha against the wall stroking inside her. Keysha gripped Terrence back scratching him up as she held on for her life. Terrence didn't hold back feeling Keysha dripping on his dick pushing himself inside more. Keysha tried hard not to moan, last thing she wanted was to get caught but in her state of mind she began not to care. It didn't take long before Terrence was feeling the urge to cum. He quickly let Keysha down, Pulling himself out cuming on the sand. Keysha began to Place her panties back on

. "Whenever you need me baby, I got you" Terrence said.

She knew what he meant by that. Whenever she needed the dick he was available. She had no problem with that. In the moment she wasn't thinking about anything that had been going on in her life. That was the only time she was in a different zone and she liked it. From that day forwarded that exactly what she did.

later that day

"How you feeling stank?" Donnie asked Keysha at Raquel house.

“I'm okay, I went out and chilled with some of the seniors at the beach.”

"Thats good, Im happy that you were able to get out and do something. It's best to not sit around and mope.”

“Yeah I understand.”

"Keysha, have you told your brother yet, about what happened?"

Keysha looked over at Donnie like he just told her his brother died.

“No I haven't told him and I'm not going too, not while he's locked up in that place.”

"Why not?"

“If I tell him, who knows what he'll do. He can't get to Gee baby, so he'll probably take it out on somebody on the inside and get more years added to his sentence. I don't need my brother locked up, I need him out here with me. He only got two years left and the days are moving fast. I'd rather him just not know okay.”

"Look, I understand were you coming from. I still think he deserve to know but if you don't want him to know then I wont tell him anything"