keysha & Raquel 2

Raquel said to the furniture sells men still in her work clothes. He reached over giving her a receipt for two thousand dollars. She was only going into the store to get a bed and a living room set but the fact that everything was fifty percent off and cheap already she decided to get more things.

“Can you believe I got a Living room set, a bed set, and a dining room set all for Two thousand dollars.”

Shante looked Staggered at Raquel.

“Girl when you going to an off brand furniture store yeah I could believe it.”

“ Girl You acting like this is used funiture. I will not go that low.”

"You bet not. You making real money now so you have no reason to.”

"Now I have to get My Flat screens, some more dishes and towel and shit. Man I'm ready to hook my crib up.”

"One question who you got to get all that shit off the truck?" Shante asked.

“I got some people, My friend Donnie gone help me and He gone bring another one of his friends.”

“Is Donnie cute?"

“Donnie is not for you! That's Keysha's!”

Shante rolled eyes.

“That's her man?”

"Naw it's not, but here's to hoping. Donnie and Keysha are made for eachother, they just don't know it yet”

"Girl bye, if that nigga single then He up for grabs, Keysha just gonna have to wait in line or lose a turn. she ain't my friend"

“You a mess girl.”

Hours passed and the furniture finally made it to Raquel house.

"Damn it took them long enough"

Shante walked up to the truck. Raquel looked over watching Donnie and his boy pull up aside the truck. Donnie got out the car walking over to Raquel.