keysha & Raquel 2

That's exactly what Raquel did. Once that blunt ht her bloodstream, she became all the way relaxed and ready to do what she set out. Make some money. As the night went by Raquel became more comfortable, Showing off her dance skills to anybody throwing dollars toward her. Shante walked up to Raquel who was in mid dance with a guy.

"You good?" Shante asked.

“ Yeah I'm great!”

Raquel grabbed her money from the guy.

"Aye, you want to give these niggas a run for their money?" Shante said.

“Girl, I told you I'm not trying to fuck these niggas.”

“ I'm not talkin that. These other hoes think they got it in the bag tonight but, we have to show these niggas, that all eyes should be on us not them. With that, they'll keep asking for us and keep paying more money to see us. Just follow me.”

Shante made her way toward the crowd of men. Shante grabbed Raquel hand changing the music to something slow and sensual. The men and women in the crowd looked over toward the radio. Once Shante got everybody's attention she began to dance up on Raquel sexually. She knew that would grab the men attention.

"What you doing?" Raquel asked.

“Just go with it.”

Shante sat Raquel down as if she was giving her a lap dance. She made her way between Raquel legs making seem like she was about to lick her pussy, feeling up her stomach touching her breast. The men were all in at that money and money began to fall on the floor near them. Raquel caught on to what Shante was doing going with the flow. Soon or later Raquel and Shante were both on the floor given the men a show, stripping down to nothing. Raquel wasn't into girls but she pretending to be that night, dancing all over a half-naked Shante. The two other strippers at the party watch on with smirks on their face.

keysha & Raquel -A Detroit bad girl story 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें