keysha & Raquel 2

"Yeah, you do know what kind of dancing you doing?"

“Yeah I know.”

Raquel stuttered slowly taking off every piece of clothing bit by bit until she made it to her bra and panties.

"Stop right there"  

He admired her body, seeing the pudge in her stomach more than before.

“Hit the music Shante.”

Shante went to cut the music on.

"I want you to dance for me"

Tim instructed her to come closer to him. Raquel nervously did as he said. Now she was wishing she could have some liquor so she could be at least a little tipsy. Tim got comfortable as Raquel took her dance closer to him, She began to pop her ass on his dick or what she thought was his dick. Tim looked like he was enjoying himself so she began to feel more confident. After a minute Tim hinted for Shante to stop the music. Raquel turned looking at Tim waiting for him to say something.

“Not bad baby girl, You into doing other things?”

Raquel looked confused

“other things?”

"You know what I'm talking about, sex?"

“Oh no, not at all. I'm okay with just dancing that's it.”

Tim sat up straightening himself out.

“Alright that's cool. If you want you can start tonight. I got some nice little outfit you could wear and I got a few spots tonight that's throwing a few parties.”

"That's fine with us.” Shante cut in saying.

“Alright then, I'll call you later with the addresses and we in the money. Also Raquel, don't be so tense, you sexy and you got a nice body. You just gotta get that confidence up and you'll be good.”

Raquel shook her head.

“Thank you.”

Both Shante and Raquel left out the hotel, leaving to prepare themselves for tonight.

later that night

Raquel along with Shante made it to a home on Brightmoor.

"This were the after party gone be" Shante said smiling.

“This a nice looking house.”

Raquel studied the home, seeing the huge brick house. It looked more like a two family flat.

"Now Tim wanted to start you off small, so this crowd not to big.You got your outfit?”

Raquel nodded her head.

"Shante you sure this outfit will look right on me?"

“Yeah girl, stripes always gives your belly a slim down.”

Shante got out the car and Raquel followed her.

"Now, like I told you before, we not in a strip club, so a lot of rules don't apply up in here. You want to fuck, you can just make sure you get that money up front. If you got a problem with niggas touching you, you might as well wait in car. We here to get money so you down still?”