keysha & Raquel 2

The next day

Raquel Pace the floor,

"You gonna burn a hole in the floor"

Donnie got up stopping Raquel from walking back and forth.

“I can't help it Donnie. Keysha is in there hurting and I can't help but feel like it's my fault.”

"I know your pain"

“What if something is permanently wrong with her? What if she never wake up? Donnie she's all I got!”

"She gonna be okay" Donnie said hugging Raquel.

“I wish I would've looked after her better. She could have been moved in with me, I was just giving her time to make the decision on her own.”

"We all have our faults, All we need to worried about now is Keysha getting better and waking up"

“Yeah your right! I swear, I told her over and over again to leave that no good nigga alone. Gee baby I shouldve known his ass was a pervert. I can't believe he, did that to her. How many others have he done that too?”

Raquel mind was all over the place. Her train of thought broke when the doctor left from Keysha room. Donnie and Raquel walked up to her quickly.

"Is she okay?" Donnie asked.

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the patient's condition unless a parent is present"

The doctor looked on the kids faces seeing their grief.

“But I can tell you that, she is stable enough to have visitors if you want to see her.”

Raquel face brightened a little.

"Could we?"

“Go right ahead, just make sure you keep it short and cause no stress. Right now the best thing for Miss Williams is rest.”