keysha & Raquel 2

Prom night

"Alright I'm ready"

Raquel was holding her Digital Camera and her camera phone. Alongside her was Bonnie, Frank, , Lonnie, their mom and dad. Donnie stood there waiting for Keysha to come downstairs. When she finally did he was amazed by her appearance. She walked down the stairs in her long red Prom gown the train followed behind her. Keysha's gown sparkled as she walked the stairs in her silver heels.

"I did the makeup and her hair"

Raquel made sure she got her credit. Keysha with her hair laid with curls and her lips painted with red lipstick made her way to Donnie.

"You look Gorgeous" Donnie said.

“You look quite handsome yourself.”

Donnie and Keysha quickly took pictures with everybody and with each other before making their way to the prom.

Prom night was better than Keysha had thought it would be. To her surprise she was enjoying herself, dancing and mingling with her High school friends. She was having so much fun she had not recognized how fast the night had came.

"You know at first I wasn't going to come" Keysha said on the dance floor with Donnie.

“Why not?”

"Well you know I just wasn't feeling it anymore. I was just going to lay around and let this day pass me by"

"So what changed your mind?"

“You did. That talk with had, just made me realize I can't let what happened ruin good memories for me. Besides being here with you today made it much more tolerable and fun. Who better to have then your best friend.”

Donnie smiled with joy.

“Thats what Im here for Stank.”

"You always been here for me, thank you."

Keysha and Donnie came closer to each other following everyone else on the dance floor.

"So, Raven not jumping down your throat?" Keysha asked.

“Actually we broke up.”

Keysha rolled her eyes.

“again.”

She chuckled hearing this before.

“Yeah again but this time it might be for good.”

"I'll believe that when I see it.”

Donnie spin Keysha in a circle before latching hands again.

"Never knew you were such a great dancer.”

"Well now you know" Donnie said.

Keysha looked Donnie in the eyes. Passion and admiration was visible to the naked eye. Keysha came closer to Donnie holding him in her arm. Donnie did the same wrapping his arms around her.

"You are the best" Keysha said.

"I'm the best because of you."

Nothing else was said between the two as the finished the last dance