keysha & Raquel 2

“You know my prom coming up, in a couple weeks.”

“Yeah I know, you still thinking about going?”

“ I don't know maybe. I'm not really up to it.”

“Well You only get one prom and that's a lasting memory.”

“You right, why don't you come with me? You have a tux?”

“Yeah I do. Keysha you sure you want me to be your date.”

“Yeah Why not, you're the only one I’d trust to take me.”

“Well I’d be honored to go.”

Keysha smiled at Donnie, who smiled back.

Donnie and Keysha look over at the window, hearing a loud noise outside.

"You here that?" Keysha asked.

“Yeah it sound like somebody called my name.”

Keysha heard a window crash and they both quickly got up making their way to the door. Keysha rolled her eyes seeing it was Raven, Donnie's on again off again girlfriend.

"I've been calling your bitch ass all day, this bitch is the reason you can't answer your shit." Raven said with a brick in her hand.

“Raven put the damn brick down and go home.”

Donnie walked up to her taking the brick out of her hand throwing it on the ground. Keysha walked up to the commotion.

"Chill the fuck out, Donnie just came to check on me" Keysha said.

“Check on you for what bitch, you ain't hurt.”

"Its none of your business why he's here, how about that?"

Keysha rolled her neck. Raven got loose from Donnie running toward Keysha Grabbing her hair. Keysha was ready, Punching Raven in her stomach trying to get to her neck. Donnie came up behind raven trying to pull her off of Keysha as they both tussle to get to eachothers face. Grabbing each other face and punching and kicking in the lower area. Donnie was finally able to get a hold of Raven pushing her on to his car, that she had just busted a window out of.

"Fuck you bitch, Now what?" Keysha said.

"You lucky bitch, stay away from my nigga!"

Raven walked to Donnie car

"Lets go Donnie!"

Donnie walked back over to Keysha.

“ I'm so sorry, I got to go. If I don't she gone be all over the place.”

"Oh no I understand, go handle your bitch."

Donnie turned back to Raven, upset he got in the car driving off.

"What you had to get permission from your bitch to leave" Raven spat as Donnie drove.