keysha & Raquel 2

The next day

"You ready" Donnie asked Keysha helping her into the wheelchair.

“As ready as I can be.”

After receiving her discharge papers, Donnie wheeled her to his car helping her inside. Once secure Donnie got in the driver side securing himself and driving off. The ride to Raquel home was quiet. He glanced over at Keysha who looked as though she had a lot on mind. Staring out the window, day dreaming.

"How you feeling?" Donnie asked.

without turning around, Keysha hunched her shoulders.

“I guess I'm okay, I'm happy not to be in that hospital anymore.”

“Well you'll be home soon. so you can lay down and chill comfortably.”

Donnie made it to Raquel house Twenty five minutes later. Keysha got out of the car.

"You need any help" Donnie asked.

“Naw I'm fine.”

Raquel walked outside seeing Keysha walking up to her hugging her. She grabbed Keysha hand walking her inside showing her around.

"This is my room, you can have it for now. Once I hook up the guest room you can stay there" Raquel said.

“You sure about that? I'm not trying to take your room, I can rest on the couch.”

"No its cool, I have money saved it wont be long before the guest room is straightened out.”

"Thank sis" Keysha said Hugging Raquel once more.

She also hugged Donnie.

"Whatever you need, were here for you. Just let us know."

Keysha nodded her head, feeling blessed to have people like Raquel and Donnie in her life.