keysha & Raquel 2

Raquel swallowed hard, nodding her head nervously.

“You ain't got to fuck so, if you're not comfortable with it, don't let a nigga try to pressure you. These niggas are thirsty as fuck and will try anything. If you need me I'll be there. It's other bitches in here too, so earn your keep. Some niggas not just gone throw them dollars, you have to work for it.”

Shante walked up to the door knocking. Raquel could here the thirsty niggas over the loud music.

"The bitches are here" One yell out as the door open.

"Whats up sexy, how you been?" Shante said making her way inside.

Raquel observe as all eyes were on them. Two other strippers were just leaving from the back rooms with a couple guys stuffing money down there bra's. It was nothing but the smell of weed, liquor and hot as breath in the air. Raquel frowned a bit as they reached in empty back room to change. Shante Immediately began to get dress, taking her clothes off and putting on nothing but a Lingerie set she bought from victoria's secret.

"What you waiting on girl, get dressed, that money ain't waiting on you."

Shante began to put her smell good lotion on and her spray to pull the men in. Raquel began to do the same as Shante instructed.Once they were both dressed, Shante and Raquel made their way out to the party. Raquel was surprised at how well her Lingerie set fit on her. She felt more at ease knowing she didn't look as pregnant as she was. The music was jumping and she knew the night would be long.

"If you're going to survive the night, you might as well live it up and get into whatever is happening."

Shante noticed Raquel nervousness.

Shante picked up a drink, pouring herself a shot and downing it, repeating herself another time.

"Here, take this"

Shante handed Raquel a blunt she rolled before they walked in the house. Raquel declined it.

"It's okay, it wont harm the baby, its just weed. Youll be good. Trust me"

Shante handed it to her one more time. Raquel slowly took the blunt puffing on it, She inhaled feeling the smoke going down her throat, then releasing it choking a little bit. Shante help her get her composure.

"You okay?"

“ Yeah I'm okay, just burn my throat a little.”

“ Alright well take a few more hits and enjoy the party.”