Keysha & Raquel 2

Raquel left out of the room closing the door. Donnie replayed all the conversation he and Keysha had about how her father trusted him and knew he would protect her.

"I failed you Keysha. Rick trusted me to protect you and I let you down. I let him down.”

"Donnie, that's not true. You didn't fail me."

Keysha struggle to sit up with help from Donnie. “You're here now and that's what matters. You didn't know what was going to happen to me and neither did I. It's nobody's fault. I love you bestie.”

"I love you too"

Donnie was still disappointed. Raquel came back with the water sitting it on Keysha's lunch tray.

“You know when you get out of here, there is a spot for you at my house"

“Thank you sis, but I think I'm going to talk to mom and see if I can come home.”

“You do what you have to as long as you're safe.”

Raquel looked back hearing a knock at the door. Just then Anika and Cordel walked through the door.

"Oh my God are you okay?" Anika said walking over to Keysha.

"I'm okay now"

Raquel and Donnie made their way out of the room, giving them their privacy.

"What happened keysha? How did this happen?" Anika asked.

“I don't know, it happened so fast, yet it felt like it took forever for him to leave me alone.”

Anika stood up walking back and forth.

"So it really happened, this boy he raped you?"

Anika’s anger began to rise.

“Yes mom, it happened.”

“You see This is what I was trying tell you. I knew something like this would happen! This is what I was warning you about.!”