keysha & Raquel 2

“In the meanwhile, girl I need a job! Once my summer job ended and school started The payment for them books just seem to get higher and higher. Tuition ain't no joke and I'm not trying to take out anymore loans. I'm struggling here. I really want to help you out more around the house. I promise once I start working I got you.”

Raquel looked over at Keysha's face feeling desperate. She decided right there and then that she would tell her about the dance parties and hope she would come on board.

“Hey sis I know away you could make some money. Now if you don't want to do it you don't have to.”

"Raquel what have you gotten into"

Keysha folded her arms, waiting on Raquel response.

“Its nothing big, just a little stripping.”

“Stripping? Like at a club? Girl you not even old enough.”

"No! I'm talking about dance parties. Shante told me about them not to long ago, and she took me around and show me the works and it's not that bad at all"

Raquel try to convince Keysha.

"Wait, Shante got you into this, I should've known"

Keysha rolled her eyes, highly annoyed.

“How you think I'm keeping up with this house and got all this furniture and everything so fast? It damn sure wasn't working at Denny's. Sis I promise you, nothing will happen to you, I got your back if nobody do. YOu can even come and watch me and see how you like it. Just think about it, being stress free, debt free. You can pay off all your tuition and still have money to spend for yourself. Come on. please do it with me.”

Raquel gave Keysha the sad puppy dog eyes. Keysha couldn't resist and Even though she questioned why Raquel kept it a secret from her for so long, she was making a convincing argument.