Keysha & Raquel 2

"Okay, I'll come and I'll watch you and then I'll see."

“Okay, trust me you'll love it and if you do decide to join i'll take you to met Tim aka big daddy. He gets us all the good parties. I'm so excited,"

Raquel  hugged in unsure Keysha.

Later that night

Raquel had schooled Keysha on everything to knew about the business and about Tim. She made sure not to leave anything out remembering everything Shante had told and taught her. Keysha did as told joining in the crowd of hungry men and women waiting on her and the other girls to come out. Keysha grabbed a bottle of Ciroc pouring herself a cup full. She knew in her mind she had no problem doing the job but she had never done anything of the sort before so observing the other girls would do her some good. It took Raquel and the girls a few minutes but eventually she appeared and the crowd went crazy like the wolves they are were. Keysha watched as Raquel danced for the crowed and how the girls put on her show which enhanced the amount of money being thrown. Keysha looked on seeing this as a thrill. Ever since her rape, she had been over and over again trying to find things to distract her from her thoughts. Getting it on with Terrence was her choice of distraction but with his on again off again girlfriends, she needed something to distract her in between.

"Shit why not entertain this thirsty niggas, give them what they want before they take it" Keysha thought to herself.

Raquel was doing her thing. She no longer needed Shante's guidance. Despite Shante feeling some type of way about it., Raquel started going to Tim to get her own parties without her.

The dance was over and Raquel began to collect her coins. She quickly walked over to Keysha big smile and all.

"So how'd you'd like it?" Raquel asked.

"It's pretty cool, girl I see you out there doing your thang. I guess I could give it a try."

“Alright then I will get you in with Tim and we'll see how he like you.”