keysha & Raquel 2

Keysha struggle to get away, but this time Gee baby had her back pinned down with his elbows. Immediately he forced himself inside of Keysha pounding her from behind. Keysha's tears sprang like a waterfall as her face made waves with the floor, motioning up and down.

"Damn baby, you feel as good as I Imagined"

Gee baby moan between every stroke. “

You like this dick don't you? I knew you always wanted me! You wet as fuck baby.”

Keysha had no more fight in her! As she lay knumb on the floor as Gee baby use her body for his own pleasure, she let her body go into a paralyzed state, blocking out any more vulgar things Gee baby was whispering in her ear. Keysha was hoping Doug would come back but he never did. Fifteen minutes felt like Fifteen hours as Gee baby pull out busting on Keysha still on top of her kissing her neck.

"I love you baby"

Gee baby whispered, but before getting up he took keysha head slamming it into the floor. Once he saw she was out cold he straightened himself up making his way out of Doug's crib.

Later that day

Donnie who was fresh off work finally pulled up to Doug's crib. He was preparing for the worst. Last time they talked Keysha was telling him how Doug was trying to keep her from leaving. He knew Doug didn't like him so, A fight was bound to happen. Donnie prepared himself getting out of the car walking up to the door. He knocked as hard as he could, but didn't get an answer. He left the porch picking up his phone dialing Keysha number. He turned toward doug’s house, hearing his ringtone from Keysha phone. He walked back up to the door, knocking once more. This time the door opened a few inches. Donnie didn't wait to enter calling Keysha name. He looked in Doug's room not seeing her. He looked around seeing the mess around the house. He picked up his phone dialing her number again. When he heard his ringtone again he followed the music which lead him to the second room, were he spotted Keysha out cold on the floor, naked and bruised.