Chapter 8

AN: I just wanted to say thank you for the 100+ reads! Thanks to everyone that has read and spread the word :)

Chapter 8

I walked down to breakfast the next morning packed up and ready to depart. As I stood in line I felt two warm, muscular arms encircle me from behind. His lips found my neck and kissed it lovingly. I turned around to face him. His hands still sat on my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

“Good morning to you too,” I said as I looked into his eyes. I could tell just by looking at him that he was still thinking about the elevator. We got our food and found the boys. Liam sat down next to me and Niall was on my other side. I sat across from Louis and he smiled at us as we began eating. Of course Harry and Zayn were still asleep.

“Well aren’t you two just the cutest thing?” Louis said and I looked at him and giggled. Liam shot him a look and I grabbed his hand reassuringly under the table. His expression softened at my touch.

We ate and Louis cracked a few more jokes. Then it finally came time to say goodbye. The boys were going to each other’s houses so they could bond. They were starting at Harry’s then going to Louis’s, then to Zayn’s, Liam’s and they were ending with Niall’s.

I hugged Harry, Louis and Zayn. Niall gave me a giant hug and said that he was going to text me every day. This was going to be the longest we’d ever spent apart since we’d met.

“Go have fun,” I said as I punched him lightly on the shoulder and he gave me another hug and I pecked him on the cheek.

Liam was last. The rest of the boys walked out to the bus to give us a minute. His arms wrapped around me effortlessly and I hugged him back. He pulled out of the hug, but still had his arms around me. I dropped my hands to his chest and played with his collar.

“I’m going to miss you so much,” he said as I looked up at him. Sure, we had only been together a day, but we had this kind of connection I couldn’t really explain.

I moved my hands up to his face and pulled him towards me. He pulled me closer too and the gap between our faces disappeared. We kissed passionately but softly. We both didn’t want to let the other one go, and we didn’t.

Finally, I mustered up the strength to pull away. “You need to get going, you don’t want to miss your train,” I said running my fingers through his hair.

He kissed my forehead and we walked out hand in hand. We walked up to the guys and they began loading their stuff onto the bus. When everybody else was on the bus Liam pulled me into a side hug and kissed the top of my head. I turned to face him and kissed him one more time, trying to drag out the moment as long as I possibly could.

Louis appeared in the doorway of the bus, “C’mon you love birds, we’ve got to go.”

Liam kissed me once more on the top of the head and got on the bus. I watched in silence as it drove away and felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

Missing you already Xx – Liam

My heart longed to chase the bus, but I didn’t, I simply replied:

Miss you to <3 See you in a few weeks Xx. P.s. don’t meet any cute girls and forget about me ;) - Em

Send. Seconds later my phone buzzed again.

Never :) Ring me when you land Xx - Liam

I climbed into the cab and it drove off towards the airport.

As I entered the plane my phone buzzed in my purse and I waited until I sat down to answer it.

Don’t forget about us! Xx – Louis

I looked at the attached picture of all five of them looking like idiots. I giggled to myself, set it was my wallpaper and replied.

How could I?