Drunken Love

Yeeeaaahhhh I'm not the best with titles😅😅

Bendy had just finished another ink episode and was resting wearily on his bed, bored.

Bendy's P.OV.
{Uugghhh it's so boring!! I'll just go for a walk.} "Hey Boris! I'm gonna go for a walk!" I shout. "Ummm okay just be careful!" He replies. "I will" with that, I grab my vest and go outside. I loved to stroll around in the evening. It was never too hot or too cold and it was never too bright. After a few minutes of walking, I stopped in front of a bar. "Well....I'm sure one drink won't hurt." I walk inside and ask the waitress for a drink. Once she hands it to me I thank her and start drinking. That is, until I noticed Cuphead enter the bar. I sigh. "Great. Just what I freaking need."

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I was walking around the town when I had decided to go to the bar to get a few drinks. I entered the bar and I noticed a familiar demon. {Bendy?!? Since when does he drink?} I ask myself. I walk over to him and sit next to him. "Heeeyyyy midget" I say, he hates when people call him that. He rolled his eyes and just continued drinking. I asked the waitress for a beer. She gives it to me and I say my thanks. "Since when do you drink?" I ask. "Since whenever I want to" he replies a bit annoyed. "I'm just wondering jeez, no need to get all mad." He turns and stares at me intently. I start to blush. {Why are you freaking blushing!!?!?} I turn away, shy and awkward.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Wait a second....is he blushing?!?} "Why are you blushing?" I ask. "W-What? I-I'm not blushing!" He says embarrassed. "Yeah whatever..." I mutter.

Bendy has had quite a few drinks and he is really really drunk. Cuphead, ehhh he's on the verge of getting drunk.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Bendy has had quite a few drinks and it's really gotten him drunk. It wasn't that surprising until he said...well tried to say something. "C-Cuphead *hic* you know what?" "Ehh what?" I ask. "I've liked you since day *hic* 1." He manages to say. "W-Wait what?" I ask stunned. "You know *hic* you were an annoying asshole. But you were one *hic* sexy asshole." He slurs. "U-ummm....say what now?!" A red blush decorates my cheeks. "You're a real *hic* cutie." He winks. "Do you even know what you're saying right now???" I ask. "O-Of course I *hic* do." {Welp, time to take him home. Crap, I don't know where he lives though. Hmmm...I'm sure Mugs won't mind company. He's most likely sleeping right now anyways.} I pick Bendy up "bridal style" as they call it and start walking to my house.

~Summoning le time skip😏~

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Once I get home I unlock the door and go inside. I try my best to stay quiet until I enter my room. Then I lay Bendy down on the bed. {Heh, he looks so adorable.} I smile to myself. He wakes up. {Crap...} "H-Hey Cuphead?" He says. "Yeah?" I reply. "C-Can *hic* you lay by me please?" I blush deeply. "Umm yeah sure...I guess." I lay beside him making sure there's some distance between us. Then, something unexpected happens. He looks at me and kisses me. I turn completely red but I kiss back after a while. I deepen the kiss and I lick his lips asking for entrance. He complies. I explore every inch of his mouth and finally I pull away, leaving a strand of saliva connected to our mouths. We're both out of breath. Then he cuddles up to me and before he falls asleep he says, "I love you Cups." I smile and say, "I love you to Bends." While holding him in my arms.

~Time skip to the morning~

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Ugh how much did I drink last night?} I rub my head and I notice that I'm not in my room. I feel someone holding onto me. {More importantly, what the crap did I do??? Ohh no...Ohhh noo...} I slightly turn and notice it was...Cuphead!?!?!?? "HOLY SHI-" I exclaimed but then fell off the bed. I startled Cuphead and he jumped up. "Mugs, what the heck are you doi-" he turns to me and sees that I'm clearly not his brother. Our brains do not process all this information correctly and we stare at each other for a while. Finally, after what seemed like hours of staring at each other we yelled and started flinging pillows at each other. Buut then Mugs came in. "Cups! What is with all this noise???" He rubbed his eyes and looked at us. First at Cup, then me, then Cup, then me, and back at Cup again. "Ummmm...please tell me you guys didn't hook up last night." We looked at each other. Then, it was all coming back to me. Cuphead seemed to remember too. "W-We didn't hook up right?" I asked looking at Cuphead. "N-No we didn't, you were just really drunk and I didn't know where you lived so I brought you here." He answered blushing. "Welp this is you guys's problem and not mine. I'm out." Mugs says and walks away. "D-Did we kiss??" I ask hesitantly. "Well ummm....yeah but you kissed me first" Cup responded blushing. "Ugh sorry about th-" I was cut off by Cup pushing his lips against mine. Once we pull away I blush and he says, "I love you Bends." I blush even more and say, "I love you too Cups" Then he walks me back to my house with Boris worried but I explain the whole thing to him. I go to my room and blush. {Guess I'm gay} I smile.

The End😆😆