The Boy in the Moon

Bendy's P.O.V.
I collapse on my bed, my energy drained from school and all the idiots in it. They don't bully me or anything, they're just....stupid. And their stupidity gets annoying at some point. My eyes get heavier by the second and soon enough, I'm sleeping.

-Timeskip-

I wake up, rubbing the sleep from my rested eyes. Slowly, I sit up and discover that it's nighttime. A light sigh escapes my mouth. My sleep schedule is so screwed up. Groaning, I get up and go over to Boris' room. He's sleeping peacefully. A small smile makes its way onto my lips. I'm not really hungry, oddly. So, I go back to my room and look out at the beautiful night sky. "It's so serene." The moon draws my attention with it's breathtaking, white illumination. "You're amazing, too."

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Another lonely night. I look out at the amazing city with its bright lights and busy streets. Where am I you might ask? Well, I'm in an orb. Actually, I'm in the moon, but it's like an orb to me. I honestly don't know how I got here. There's lots of things I don't know. Anywho, lots of people look up to me and talk about their problems or their life. Usually, I just sit and listen, not bothering to respond. But tonight, an angelic voice caught my attention. It sounded like it belonged to a guy. "You're amazing,too." Sadly, I can't see him since I'm so high up, but I can respond.

Bendy's P.O.V.
"Me?" Someone asks. Startled, I quickly turn around only to be met with no one. "Who said that?" My voice shakes. "Up here." I look up at my ceiling. Still nothing. "Up where??" "In the sky." Mentally facepalming myself, I make my way to the window and remember the moon. "Are... are you the moon?" "Uhh... yeah."
"Oh." Awkward silence. "So... I'm not going crazy, right?" I ask. "I can assure you, you're not." "Ah."

-Timeskip to a few months later because I'm lazy-

Bendy's P.O.V.
After talking to the moon for a few months, or more likely the boy in it, I've grown quite fond of him. People look at me like I'm crazy whenever I'm in public at night and talking to him. Hell, even Boris looks at me like that. But I don't care. I've learned that his name is Cuphead and he's around the same age as me. So, obviously, I look forward to nighttime. I love talking to him.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I think I've fallen in love? And I don't even know what Bendy looks like. But his melodic voice drives me crazy. From his personality, I can tell he's pretty likable. Every night, I get happy because it means I get to talk to him again. His voice makes the others sound like small, meaningless whispers. "Cuphead... this might sound crazy, but... I think I'm in love with you." My breath hitches. This catches me completely by surprise. "M-Me?" I hear his adorable chuckle. "Yes, you." I remain silent for a while. "You still there?" He asks. "Y-Yeah.... Bendy.... I think I'm in love with you too." My cheeks heat up a bit. More silence.... "Really?" The happiness in his voice is clear. "Yeah. Which is kinda weird since I've never seen you before." "That's true."

Bendy's P.O.V.
I try to contain my delight. But then sadness immediately strikes through me. "I wish we could see each other..." I say. "Me too..." This practically concludes our conversation. That night, I lay down in my bed, hugging my pillow tight, heart aching, tears threatening to fall... and the light of the moon streaming through my window.

The End.
A/N: Hooolyyy hell I am so sorry for the long ass hiatus. Lots of things have been going on and stuff. I decided to write a short crappy thing for Valentines Day so I hope you sorta enjoyed this. It lacked so many things but, hey, at least it's a start  =) Happy Valentines Day to you all and I hope your day was at least decent. G'bye💜