Lemme Smash

Third Person P.O.V.
   Cuphead and Bendy had been chilling in quarantine for the past few weeks. They tended to get bored every now and then. It was no exception at the moment.

   "Hey, Bendy.... what should we do??" Cuphead asks, looking over at the little demon, splayed across the other couch. Bendy looks up and shrugs, being too lazy to do much. Silence. Only the sound of the ticking clock fills the room. Cuphead sighs and begins scrolling through his phone for the thousandth time when an idea pops into his head. He slyly smirks looking over at Bendy.

   "Bendy..... what if we.... y'know" Bendy looks over at the Cup with a slightly confused look on his face.

   "What if we what??" The little demon questions, sitting up.

   "What if wweeee.... 👌   👈 👌  👈 👌👈" Cuphead motions with his hands repeatedly. The sexual innuendo flies over Bendy's head as he looks at Cuphead with an even more confused look. Cuphead groans, tossing his head back before looking back at Bendy with a slightly annoyed look plastered on his face.

   "LEmME sMasH" Bendy's face slowly heats up, turning red. "C'mon, quarantine and chill. Sounds nice, doesn't it?" Cuphead goes on to say. Bendy had nothing better to do.

   "Alright, fInE..... no homo, though" Bendy says as he gets up, treading over to Cuphead. Cup quickly grabs the smaller demon, placing him on his lap "Yes homo" he smirks before placing his lips on Bendy's.

-Timeskip-

   Mugman wakes up from his little nap, stretching before getting off the bed. He opens his door only to be met with a red-faced Boris, whomst had a semi-disgusted and slightly terrified expression on his face.

   "What happened, Boris?" Mugman questions, a bit concerned.

   "Just... don't go into the living room for a while, trust me." With that, Boris walks into his room and shuts the door behind him. Mug shrugs and goes back into his room also, unaware of the inappropriate things that were going on downstairs.

The End 😉😏
(HEeEeyYY guYS! Long time no see. I'm so sorry I haven't updated in SO SO long. I've just lost a lot of motivation wbfjkekdnsbsb. But take this smol.... thing, lmao. Anywho, I hope you're all safe and self-quarantining. Corona SuCKS. Some difficult times here. But we shall thrIVE and get through it all together!! Hope y'all are safe and healthy 💜 byyeee~)