A Christmas to Remember

Third Person P.O.V.
The snow is falling down, making it a cold Christmas Eve afternoon. The questers are having a fun time baking cookies and decorating. They plan to throw a big Christmas party in the evening so they are prepping up for that. Bendy and Cuphead are on cookie duty.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I have my phone in my hand, waiting to put the next batch of cookies in. Cuphead is laying on the floor playing with Jackpot. "Who's a good kitty? Who's a good kitty?" He coos. I look through my notifications. "Bends." Cuphead says. "Yeah?" I ask. "I've got a great idea for a little Christmas prank." He says, smiling. "Oh, yeah? Let me hear it." I respond. "Okay! So, you know how Boris and Mugs get all awkward around each other, right?" "Yeah." "So I was thinking... I should hang up a mistletoe and once I'm done, I'll give you a signal. When you see the signal, get Boris and bring him into this kitchen. I'll get Mugs and everything will play out from there." Cup says with a smug look. "Hmmm... alright, but if we get caught, then I'm putting the blame on you!" I say. "Okey, then." He smiles. {God that smile.} "Uhhh, Bends? Are you okay? Your face is red." He says, sitting up. {Shit.} "U-Umm o-of course I'm okay!" I huff. Then, I hear the timer's "ding". "Cookies are done!" I say, trying to brush off that awkward moment. We take them out and put in a new batch.

-Timeskip to Evening-

Cuphead's P.O.V.
The party is in full blast. It's kinda crowded. I walk over to the table to grab a cookie. I see another hand reach for the cookie I was gonna get. I look up in confusion only to see Fanny. {Dammit!}

To be continued...
Sorry😅it shall be continued tomorrow! Kinda tired right now