A Halloween with Cuphead

Bendy's P.O.V.
Today is Halloween. Cuphead's most favorite holiday. He decorated our whole house (it was actually my parents' house but Cuphead spends a lot of time here so we basically consider it his house too). Cuphead is a vampire and I am the grim reaper. "Cuphead! It's almost time to get the candy ready for the trick-or-treaters!" I shout. He comes running out of my room. "Beennndddsss!!!! We have got to go to this haunted house!!!" He shouts excitedly. "Ummm where is it?" I ask. "Just a few blocks away from here!" "Haha okay but first we have to give candy to some trick-or-treaters." I say. "Well okay." Cup grabs the bowl of candy and takes a piece. I giggle. "Cuuppss!! That's not for you!" "Awww just one Bends!" "Okay but just one." I say, watching him happily eat his candy. The doorbell rings. Cuphead and I walk to the door. "Hello kids!" I say as I put some candy into their bags. "Thanks!" They all say then walk away. A few trick-or-treaters later, we put the remaining candy away and started to walk to the haunted house. "So Bends, you could hold onto me if you get scared." Cup said teasingly while wearing a smirk on his face. "Oh gee thanks" I nudge him. When we arrive at the haunted house, I start to have second thoughts. "Let's go, Bends!" Cup grabs my hand and before I can say anything, we're in the house. I try my best to calm my nerves so Cuphead won't tease me about being scared later. It didn't work. "Remember what I said Bends." He says. "I-I'm n-not s-scared." Damn this shaky voice. "Hnmm your voice says otherwise, Bends." "F-Fine but I-I'm f-fine." As we walk down the long hallway I hear something behind us. {Ohshitohshitohshit!!!} My heart starts to beat faster. I look behind me, seeing nothing. I turn around and suddenly something jumps out from the shadows. "HOLYFUCKINGSHIT!!" I yell as I haul ass down the hallway. "Bendy!!" Cuphead calls after me but I keep running. Eventually, Cup caught up to me. "How did you catch up with me?" I ask. "Weeelll honestly Bends how far did you think you were gonna get with those short itty bitty legs?" He asks. "Shut the fuck up..." I mutter. He stifles a laugh. Soon, after many scares, we were almost to the end of the haunted house. Then, the lights turn off. Startled, I look around nervously. They turn back on but something was different... Cup is nowhere to be found. "Oh shit... Cups!! Cuuupppsss!!! Cups I swear if you're hiding, this isn't funny!!" I shout terrified. I look around for him but I can't see very well in the dim light. Eventually, I just ran out of the haunted house and into the woods. I felt like someone or something was watching me. I heard a twig snap. "S-Show yourself!! I-I'm not afraid!" I shout unsure of my words. "Oh but you should... you should be VERY afraid." Someone or thing replies with a deep voice. I saw a figure appear at the other end of the woods and it started running after me. Beyond terrified at this point, I ran as fast as I could. Later, I reach a dead end. I slowly turn around and see the figure raise their knife slowly. I close my eyes awaiting the gruesome death...

The End😅😅
A/N: Soorrryy😂

Nah, just kidding😏

The sharp pain didn't come. What came instead was laughing. I looked up only to see Cuphead laughing his head (or cup?😂) off. "CUPHEAD!!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I shout angrily. He was still laughing trying to catch his breath. "S-Sorry B-Bends!" Tears are in his eyes from laughing so hard. "You little shit! You fucking scared the hell out of me! I am so not gonna forgive you for this!" I yell as I get up and start stomping away. He grabs my wrist. "Bends I am seriously so sorry but I couldn't resist." He says. "Mmhmmm..." I say annoyed. "Hmm... I wanna make it up to you, Bends." "How?" I ask. "Like this." He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer to him. I blush as his lips touch mine. We pull away and he smiles at me. "Okay let's go home you dork." I say teasingly. "But Bends, I vant to suck your bloooddd!!" He says in a very funny Dracula voice. I chuckle. He grabs me suddenly and places kisses on my neck. He bites a certain spot on my neck which makes me moan. He licks it and then gives me another kiss. "Okay, now we can go home." He grabs my hand and we start walking home. Once we get home I grab the bowl of candy and Cup puts in a horror movie. We spent the rest of the night binge watching horror movies. {Best Halloween Ever!!!}

Now the Real end😂hope you guys enjoyed it! See y'all later! And Happy Halloween! Be careful tonight and hope y'all have fun! 😁