An Old Friend

Bendy's P.O.V.
The streets of Toon Town are crowded. I am trying to get to my job. I work as a detective at the local police station. It's a pretty okay job but the pay is kinda shitty. I try to shove through the crowd only to collide with someone when I run around a corner. "Ow!" I shout as I fall to the ground with a hard thud. "S-Sorry." I apologize to the other person on the ground while rubbing my head. "No, I should be the one to apolo-" the person stops talking. "Bendy?!?" I look up only to see my childhood friend, Cuphead. "Cuphead?!? What are you doing here?!" I half exclaim and ask. As he helps me up, he explains. "Well, after I transferred in high school, I vowed to come back. I'm really glad I did." He smiles. "It wasn't the same without ya, bud." I beam, then I remember what I was doing. "I hate to break up our little reunion, but I have to get to work." I state sheepishly. "No worries! How about we meet up at the Diner?" He asks. "Sure! I'll see you there!" I shout as I wave goodbye. {I'm so glad he's back.}

-Timeskip to the Evening-

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Tonight's the night, Cuphead. This is the night you confess your feelings to Bendy. After keeping it bottled up for this long, it'll be a relief to get it out of your system. Right?} I think as I walk to the Diner. Once I enter the restaurant, I take my seat. Soon emough, I see Bendy. He sees me waving my hand and he walks over smiling. "Hey, Cup!" He takes his seat. {Damn he looks hot.} I can feel my face heating up. I immediately pick up the menu laying in front of me and cover my face. "Hey, Bends." I chuckle. "What are you chuckling about behind there?" He asks while he puts down my menu. "Nothing. It's just you're so damn attractive." He looks taken back. I immediately clamp my hand over my mouth, but it's too late. It's been said. "Dammit." I quietly scold myself. "I... uhh..." he's absolutely speechless. "Bends... I kinda like you a lot. I've liked you for quite a while now and I was hoping to get that off my chest tonight. Which, apparently, I have. It's okay if you don't feel the same way." I say quietly. I feel his hand over mine. I look up. "I never knew. I like you a whole lot, too." He smiles. The waiter comes and we order our food. Once we're done, I pay for it even though Bendy insists he should pay for it instead. (Holy shit. Sorry guys I'm kinda lazy right now.) We walk out of the restaurant, hand in hand. "Why don't we go to my place, Bends? It's pretty dark and you must be tired." I say. "Well, okay. I am kinda tired." He says.

-Timeskip to Cuphead's house-

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As we enter my house I find myself staring at Bendy a whole lot. Right now, he's really amazed. "Wow, Cuphead! This place is really neat!" He exclaims. I chuckle. "I suppose it is." He looks at me with those amazing eyes. {Damn it, Bendy.} I cup his cheek, a blush forming on his face. {Shit. I can't even control my own actions anymore.} I grab his waist and pull him closer to me. "C-Cuphead?" He squeaks out. "S-Sorry, Bends. I really can't control myself right now." I pin his hands above his head on the wall. I lean in but pause a millimeter away from his lips, feeling them brush against mine as I say, "I love you, Bends." Before he can respond, I push my lips against his. My tongue licks his lips, asking for entrance. He complies. I explore every inch of his mouth, deepening the kiss. He moans. I pick him up and take him to my room. Once I lay him on the bed, I take off his shirt and begin placing kisses on his chest. Then, I take off his pants and begin to undress myself. He gawks at me while blushing deeply. I get on top of him. "It's gonna be a long night, Bends." I say, then kiss him deeply.

Le End😁