A Love Song for You~❤️

Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy was quite the musician at his school. He loved playing his ukulele and writing songs. A new student came into his class one morning and he knew that he liked the new kid already.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Just another boring day in class. Nothing good ever happens} I sigh as I sit through this boring math class. I already knew about the subject our teacher was teaching. I start to doodle in my notebook. Then I hear the door open along with the Principal's voice. "Class we have a new student." Our teacher said. "His name is Cuphead." I gawk at the new student as he looks around the classroom taking it in.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As I walk into the classroom I look around at all the new faces. {I wish Mugman and I had the same classes.} I notice a demon looking at me so I make eye contact with him for a few seconds until he looks down and continues doing what he was doing before. "Cuphead you can take a seat next to Bendy." The teacher says. "Alright but umm who's Bendy?" I ask unsure. He points to the demon I made eye contact with. I slowly walk over to my seat. Once I sit down I get out the things I need. I glace over to Bendy and see that he's drawing. "Hey umm aren't you supposed to be paying attention?" I ask. "And aren't you supposed to be minding your own business?" He responds without looking up from his paper. "Touché." I say.

-Afterschool-

Bendy's P.O.V.
I start walking to my bus and there's only one open seat next to Cuphead. "Mind if I sit here?" I ask. "Nope. Not at all." He responds. I sit down next to him and get out my earphones. "Wanna listen?" I ask. "Huh? Oh ummm sure." We rode to our stop in silence.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I got off at Bendy's stop. We walked to our houses without speaking. {He looks pretty attractive. I think I'm bi? Or maybe gay? I have no idea.} Thoughts pass through my mind. "Cuphead!" Bendy yells, snapping me from my thoughts. "Huh? What?" "I said are you gonna go to the dance?" "O-Oh ummm I dunno maybe. What about you?" I ask curious. "I don't think so. They're kinda boring to be honest. Anyways, who you going with?" "Ummm..... n-no one I guess." "Oh, well my house is right after this one so I'll see you tomorrow." He waves goodbye. I wave back. "I just want to tell him."

Bendy's P.O.V.
Once I got home I felt like making a song. I take out my notebook and pencil and start writing. I got out my ukulele and started playing the song. {Hey... I should sing this to Cuphead. As a way of saying I like him.} I smile as I began planning what I should do.

-Timeskip to the next day-

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Crap, crap, crap this nervous feeling sickens me.} I slowly walk to the high school and waited for Cuphead to arrive. Once he walked through the doors I walked up to him. "Hey, Cup!" "Oh, heya Bends." "I need to say something." "Okay" I took out my ukulele and started playing the song.
"I know this may sound crazy to you
But I must confess something past due
I just want to say, I love you
You always take my breath away
I'm at a loss of words; nothing to say
You're perfectly imperfect, with all your little flaws
Every single time I see you, you leave me in awe...
-Timeskip to the end of the song because
I'm lazy😅-
"Cuphead...will you go to the dance with me?" He was completely shocked. "Y-Yes... yes I would love to go to the dance with you!" He hugged me and gave me a kiss which surprised me but I kissed back. Everyone was staring at us. A few girls were crying and some of the dudes were clapping. Today is the best day of my life.

The End 💙😇
A/N: Sorry this took a while to update😅what with school and all😅please forgive meh. I'll see you all later! Peace.✌️