Love Spell

Third Person P.O.V.
The Questers were walking down a trail, continuing their search for the Ink Machine pieces. They all chattered amongst each other happily. With the exception of Cuphead. He stayed in the back of the group. "So, Jackpot. Any cats you got your eye on?" Cuphead says, attempting to make conversation with the cat. "Meow." Jackpot responds. "Alright. I don't really understand cat language but Imma take that as a yes." Cup chuckles "Mewr!" Jackpot mewls angrily. "Or a no?" Cup says confused. Jackpot licks him. "Hey, stop that tickles!" Cup says laughing. Jackpot nuzzles him. "Whatcha laughing about back here?" Cup looks down only to see Bendy. "Oh, nothin" Cup responds. "So, how's that cat doing?" Bendy asks. "His name is Jackpot! And he's doing great. Really great company." Cup says. "Mmm... okay. You looked lonely back here so I decided to join ya." Bendy teases. "Oh shut up." Cup says while blushing. "Ayye why you blushing? You thinking about that nurse?" Bendy asks. "N-No!" Cup exclaims. "Hey! Guys, look over here!" All the Questers gather around Felix and see a little cottage. "Why is there a cottage all the way out here?" Boris asks. "I dunno. We must check it out." Felix says, smacking his fist into his hand. The Questers walk towards the cottage and Felix knocks on the door. A few seconds pass by. "Hmmm no one." Just as they are about to turn around, the door creaks open. Startled, the Questers step back. "Who are you and what do you want?" A raspy voice asks. "O-Oh.. we're Questers. We don't really want anything. We just saw this cottage and wondered what it was doing way out here." The old lady's expression changed from a scowl to a smile. "Oh! Well by all means do come in!" She opens the door wider. Not wanting to be rude, Felix walks inside. Hesitantly, the rest follow him in. "Woah! What's with all the potions, lady?" Cuphead asks while picking them up and examining them. "Cup!" Mugs scolds, embarrassed. "What? I'm just asking the old hag a simple question." Cuphead responds, his tone sounding bored. "CUPHEAD!!!" Mugs yelled. He immediately pulled Cuphead away from the potions. "S-Sorry, m-ma'am. He's just a bit... stupid sometimes." Mugs says, putting on a fake smile. "Needs to work on his manners, eh?" The old lady asks. "Y-Yeah I guess you could say that ehehe." Mugs nervously responds. "C'mere, lad." The old lady motions for Mug to go to where she's standing. Mugs follows her. "Here. Give this to him secretly. It'll shape him up with his manners." "Gee, thanks!" Mugs beams happily. "Well, we should be on our way now. Thank you for your hospitality, ma'am." Felix says and walks out. The Questers follow behind. "Great! I don't have to fucking be rude ever again." Cuphead shouts sarcastically. "Cuphead! Shut up! She can still probably hear us!" Bendy scolds. "Sooo! Your point being?!" Cuphead asks throwing his arms up. "Ugh never mind." Bendy says. "Umm here, Cuppy! I bet you're thirsty!" Mugs says, handing Cuphead a canteen of water that he put the potion in. "Gee thanks, Mug." Cuphead says and takes the canteen. He drinks it and stares into space. "Cup?" Mug asks. Cuphead looks at Bendy and walks over to him. Cuphead hugs the little demon, this causes Bendy to stiffen up. "C-Cuphead?" Bendy asks. Cuphead nuzzles into Bendy's neck, causing him to get flustered.

Bendy's P.O.V.
{Why the hell is Cup acting like this? What did Mug give him?} I ask myself as I try to push Cuphead off of me. Once I finally get him off I walk to Mugman. "Yo, Mugs! What gives?" I ask. "I-I dunno. That lady said it would help with his manners." Mug says and examines the bottle. "We should let Mr. Felix try it." Mug whispers to me. "What?!? No! Mr. Felix is not disrespectful in any way!" I whisper-shout. Mug still walks over to Mr. Felix. I follow. "Hey! Mr. Felix! Can you try this out? It's supposed to help with manners or something." Mug says, then hands the bottle to Mr. Felix to inspect. "Why sure!" Mr. Felix says and takes a sip of some. He blinks then shakes his head. "Oh, nothing's wr-" Mr. Felix stops midsentence. "Ohhh Ozzy~" He gushes while staring into space. "Umm... Mr. Felix? Who's Ozzy?" I ask but he doesn't answer. "The hell?" Cuphead is now hugging me. "Ehehe Cuphead can you give a guy some space?" I ask. "Nuuuu~" He says and hugs me tighter. "We've gotta go back." Mug says. "I agree." I say, blushing. "Boris! Can you get Mr. Felix?" I ask. "Sure!" He responds. We venture back to the lady's house and knock on her door. "Hmm? Back so soon?" She asks. "Umm yeah I think you gave us the wrong potion?" Mug says. He hands her the container and she examines it. "Oh, dear." She motions for us to follow her. "I must've given you the wrong potion." She says. "Oh! So, how do we get the effect to wear off?" I ask. "No, no, dear. This is a confession potion. It gets ya to admit your feelings to the one ya love." The lady explains. "W-Wait... soo... this dude." I point at Cuphead. "Likes me?" I ask. "Well if he's been very affectionate to you lately, then I suppose he does." She answers. "Ohhh fuck." I whisper to myself. "He's just in a bit of a daze right now, but it should wear off soon. He'll vaguely remember anything at all." She says. Then, Cuphead says, "Ugh! Why are we back here again and how did we even get back here?!" He groans. Mug pulls him out of the house. I follow along with Boris and Mr. Felix.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Mug pulls me out of the house. "The hell are you doing, Mug?" I ask. "Cuphead, how long have you been crushing on Bendy?" He asks. {Wait, what?} "W-What?!? What are you talking about?! That's ridiculous!" I manage to say. "Mhmm... why are you blushing then?" Mug asks. {Shit.} "How the fuck did you even find that out?!??" He shows me a little bottle. "It's a potion that allows you to confess your love to someone." He explains. "Well shit Mug! You drugged me?!?" I yell angrily. "First of all, language. Second of all, I thought it would help you with your manners!" He says. "So..." I look over and see Bendy. Well this got 10 times more awkward. "Bendy! What are you doing here?" I growl. "Well sorry Gayhead but I'm on a quest!" He growls back. "Take that back!" I say and pin him up against the wall of the cave. "Oh yeah? Make me take it back!" He yells. {Why does he look so adorable when he's mad?} Without thinking, I kiss him. I hear his surprised gasp. I immediately pull away from him. "U-umm doi! I love Bendy!" I say, trying to do my best impression of a drunk person or some shit. "Nice try, Cup, but it's too late for that!" Boris says, surprisingly. "S-Shut up, Boris!" I say and cover my face. "So, what if you're gay, Cup? I'll still support you." Mug says then hugs me. I hug back. "We should keep moving then." Felix says. "Mr. Felix? When did you... never mind." Bendy starts then stops. The others pack up and pester Felix about Oswaldo or something. I think it was Oswald? I hang in the back with Bendy. "Hey, I'm sorry about being a complete douche back there." I say. "Nah... it's okay. To be completely honest, I've been crushing on you, too. It was just hard to tell you because you seemed hostile." He explains. "Sorry." I grab his hand and look at him. He looks at our intertwined hands and then looks up at me. He smiles. I give him another kiss, more passionate this time. Once we pull away, breathless, we hug each other and have a little race to catch up with the others.

The End😃😃😃
A/N: Thanks for the story idea, Lovely2Dovey!