Reunited Again

Bendy's P.O.V.
It has been a month ever since Cuphead and I broke up. I don't know why I did it. I was so scared of getting my heart broken again that I pushed away someone who loved me so much. My heart still hurts when that image of him appears in my mind. He looked so sad and hurt.

*Flashback*

"Cups...I don't wanna be together anymore..." Bendy says. "W-What?" Cuphead stopped walking. "Is it something that I did wrong? Because I can fix it Bendy. Just tell me what I did wrong and I swear I can fix it just please don't say that." Cuphead said with tears in his eyes. "Cups no it isn't you...it's me." Bendy looked down. "Bends I love you...do you love me?" Cuphead asked, unsure of the answer. "Yes! Of course I do! It's just...one day I won't be good enough for you." Bendy replied. "Bendy, you're always gonna be good enough for me. I promise." Cuphead said lifting up Bendy's face. "No Cups...it's over...goodbye." Cuphead looked so shocked and sad. Before Cuphead could say anything else Bendy ran away from him with tears in his eyes. Cuphead tried calling after him but Bendy didn't dare turn around. The only thing that was stuck in his mind was Cuphead's sad and shocked face. It would haunt him forever.

*End of Flashback*

Bendy's P.O.V.
{I wish I could take back that day. I just wish it never happened at all.} I sigh and look at my phone. Boris texted me.
*Convo*
Boris: Hey Bendy.
Bendy: Hey Boris.
Boris: You know, there's a dance coming up at school. Maybe you could go with someone. Hopefully it'll be just the thing to take your mind off Cuphead.
Bendy: No. What's the point? There's nobody that I love there. Ever since Cups transferred I can't even go to a dance without crying.
Boris: Come on Bendy! Don't worry, you just need to loosen up a little. It could be fun.
Bendy: Fine, but only for you.
Boris: Yay! I'll see you there on Friday then!
Bendy: Mmkay.
*End of Convo*
I sigh as I put my phone down. {I guess I'm going to a dance.} I look back at old photos of Cuphead and I as tears fall down my face and onto my phone screen. "I miss you so much Cuppy..."

-Timeskip to the dance-

Bendy's P.O.V.
I hesitantly enter the Gym. It's dark but I can still see a bit. I look around for Boris. Finally I spot him. "Hey Boris!" I wave to him, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Hey Bendy!" He rushes over to me. "You actually came!" He beams. "Yeah heh..." "Wow you look really fancy!" He says admiring my tux. "It's not much..." I reply. As Boris goes to dance with his girlfriend I sit down at a table and watch all the couples. *sigh* {This is gonna be a long night.}

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I was devastated when Bendy said it was over between us. I didn't want to but he took off before I could save the bond we had. I transferred to another school over the fall break and it sucks without Bendy. I decided to text Boris and ask how Bendy was since I didn't have the courage to text Bendy.
*Convo*
C: Hi Boris
B: Hey Cups?
C: Yeah, I was just wondering how Bendy is
B: Well he keeps moping around telling me how much he misses you.
C: Oh really?
B: Yep. We're having a dance next week so Imma try to convince him to go.
C: Oh umm what time is the dance gonna start?
B: Around 8 I believe.
C: Okay thanks and thanks for telling me how Bendy's doing.
B: No problemo.
*End of Convo*
That is the text that brought me here...in front of my old school. I walk into the Gym and look for Bendy. I ask some students but they say they haven't seen him. I walk outside and look around. I notice Bendy sitting on the bleachers staring at the starry night sky. I notice it's kinda chilly out here. Quietly, I walk up to Bendy not wanting him to see me. I stop when he says something, "Cuppy, I just have to know if you love me still. I know I screwed up but I still love you. I love you to pieces." He starts crying. "I just hope you're doing good. Maybe you're with someone else now and that's okay. As long as you're happy everything is okay." He says with a shaky voice before he starts crying again. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Not now Boris..." he says not bothering to turn around. "I'm not Boris... and just so you know, I still love you too." He stops crying and turns around. "C-Cuphead?!?!?" "The one and only Bends." I give him a warm smile. He tackles me into a hug and cries. "Cuppy I missed you so much!!! I don't like this at all! I want to be with you for all my life. I don't wanna be with anyone else!" He cries while trembling. "I still want to be with you too Bendy..." "Really?" He looks up at me. "Of course Bends, no one can replace you ever" I lift up his head and give him a passionate kiss. He seems surprised but he kisses back. Once we pull away I say, "I missed you too Bends. I missed you so much." He smiles and hugs me again. "Wanna go back inside?" I ask. He nods his head. I grab his hand and walk back inside with him. Boris looks surprised that I'm here but as long as Bendy was happy, he was happy.

Third Person P.O.V
Bendy and Cuphead danced all night. One never wanting to let go of the other. As they walked under the moonlight they shared yet another passionate kiss. Both were very happy that they were reunited once again.

The End!!😃😃❤️❤️