🍋🍋Kinks🍋🍋

Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy has noticed that Cuphead has been acting unusual around him lately. Many times, Cup had gone in the opposite direction Bendy was headed without saying a word. Bendy decides to ask Cuphead about this. He walks to Cup's room and is about to knock but stops when he hears soft pants and moans. {M-Maybe I should come back later.} Bendy walks away feeling flustered. He enters his room and flops down on his bed. "Why did he sound so hot?!?!" Bends covers his face feeling embarrassed. Boris enters his big bro's room. "Hey. Ummm Mugs and I are gonna go to that new arcade that opened up." He says. "Oh... okay. Have fun." Bendy smiles and waves at his little brother. (They aren't perverts in this one. Sorry. At least they won't ruin anything like in the last one-shot 😏) Bendy hears the door close downstairs and decides to watch TV. He walks to the living room and turns on the TV. A few minutes later, Cuphead comes down and notices Bendy. Bendy looks up, thinking Cuphead's gonna go back up to his room. He doesn't. Instead, he sits down on the couch next to Bendy. "Hey, ummm.... I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately..." Cup apologizes. "Oh. It's okay. May I ask why you've been acting this way?" Bendy asks, turning to Cuphead. "Well... I sorta have a... newfound kink..." "Oh..." Bendy can feel his face heating up. "I just can't really control myself-" Cuphead starts until Bendy accidentally cuts him off. "Well, you should get someone that can help you control i-" "When I'm around you..." Cup finishes. Bends is shocked and immediately feels embarrassed. "Oh..." he tries to cover his face. "I'm so sorry if this made you uncomfortable but I felt like I had to explain myself." Cup says, trying to control himself at the moment. He fiddles with his hands. It was hard being in the same room with Bendy without being able to make out with him or anything. "N-No, it's okay." Bendy manages to stutter out. Awkward silence. At some point, they had scoot closer to each other. Cuphead quickly gets on top of Bendy, pinning him down, leaving no time for him to react. "I'm sorry Bends. As I said before, I can't control myself." Cup says and kisses Bendy, licking his lips. Bendy slowly opens his mouth, allowing Cuphead more access. They fight for dominance with Cuphead, obviously, winning. Bendy lets out a soft, yet load moan. After quite a while, they finally pull away, breathless. "Let's take this to the room." Cup says, picking up Bends. Cup lays Bendy down on the bed and starts to take off both their shirts. Bendy tries to cover himself but Cuphead removes his hands and glides his tongue across Bendy's chest. "A-ah... C-Cup..." Bendy moans. Cuphead trails down, tugging down Bendy's pants. He slides Bendy's underwear off, revealing his member. Bendy blushes harshly to this. "Aw, don't be shy, Bends~" Cup says as he removes his pants and underwear. "This might hurt a bit." "What might hurt a b-" Bendy is cut off by Cuphead thrusting into him. "Ah! I-It hurts!" Bendy whines. "Shhh...don't worry." Cup says, silencing Bendy with a kiss. Muffled moans and pants fill the room. Soon, pleasure replaces the pain Bendy felt. "Cup... f-faster." Bendy manages to moan out. "As you wish." Cuphead thrusts faster and deeper. "Nyyaahh~" Bendy wraps his legs around Cuphead's waist. Cuphead brushes against a bundle of nerves inside Bendy, causing Bendy to moan even louder. Cuphead smirks and begins to thrust even faster. Bendy clings onto the bed sheets, biting his lip. Cuphead gives Bendy another kiss, their mouths moving in sync as their tongues swirl around each other. Cup pulls away, leaving a trail of saliva connecting to their mouths. He slams into Bendy, groaning as he does so. "AHHH!!! ~" Bendy screams out. With that, they cum together. "Well that felt amazing." Cuphead smirks. "Y-Yeah, i-it was." Bendy stutters out, feeling flustered and lusty.

The End
A/N: Yeehhh finally a lemon😂hope you enjoyed as per usual and see y'all in the next story! Oh, you can thank Lovely2Dovey! Byyeeee😁