A Christmas to Remember (pt. 2)

Cuphead's P.O.V.
"S-Sorry!" I say, pulling my hand away immediately. She smiles, "No! It's okay! It's yours." She hands me the cookie. "T-Thanks." I say, as I'm about to walk away she grabs my wrist. Shit. "Your name's Cuphead, right?" "U-Umm y-yeah." I stutter out. {She's never this nice...} I think to myself as she keeps talking. "So, how do you feel about that?" She asks. "Umm..." I didn't really hear her, so I try to come up with a good answer "O-Okay?" Lame. "So it's a date!" She says hugging me. "What?" A million times shit. "A date for this Saturday." She explains letting go of me. I notice Bendy looking at me out of the corner of my eye. I turn to look at him but I see him leaving. "I'll get back to you, Fanny." I state as I walk after Bendy.

Bendy's P.O.V
Just as I'm about to talk to Cuphead, I see Fanny flirting with him. {Dammit! The one  time I get to talk with Cuphead and she ruins it!} I sigh. I catch a glimpse of Cup looking at me, then I walk away. "Don't wanna see them flirting all night." I mutter. I walk outside to get some fresh air. Soon enough, I'm laying on the ground gazing at the night sky. "So beautiful..." I say quietly to myself. "Aren't you cold?" I quickly jump up only to see Cuphead. "U-Umm n-no!" I hadn't even thought about the cold until now. I try my best to stop shivering but Cup notices. "Here. You can use this for the time being." He says, then hands me his jacket. "T-Thanks..." I mutter, putting on the jacket. Once it was on, it was pretty big on me. I hear Cuphead chuckle a bit. "What?" I huff, crossing my arms. He looks at me with a smile on his face.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As soon as I saw Bendy in my jacket, a blush spread on my face. Thank goodness it was nighttime. "What?" He huffs. I simply stare and smile at him, which I can tell is making him uncomfortable. "So, you and Fanny huh?" He asks looking away. "What of us?" I ask. "Nothing. You just look... really comfortable around her. And relaxed. And in love..." I swear, I heard him sniffle a bit. "What? I don't love her, Bends. I love y-" I'm cut off by him saying, "The plan! Mistletoe!" He returns my jacket and runs to the house. I sigh. "This is so hopeless..." I whisper to myself before following Bendy. I go to the doorway only to see a mistletoe hanging up already. "Bends..." I smile to myself and get Mugs. I see Bendy bring Boris over and just as I'm about to push Mugs under the doorway he shouts, "Now, Boris!" Suddenly, our roles are switched up. Mugs pushes me under the doorway, while Boris pushes Bendy. We bump into each other, blushing harshly. "Yeah!" Our bros high five each other. "Kiss!" They shout. "U-Umm..." I fidget with my hands. Bendy looks up at me with those adorable eyes. {He looks so cute when he's flustered.} Without another thought, I bend down and kiss him. It turns out more romantic than I thought. A few seconds in, we're French kissing. I can hear the surprised gasps of Boris and Mugs. "Boris, let's give them some privacy..." Mugs whispers, then I hear their footsteps fading. I pick up Bendy and take him to his room. Once I lay him on the bed, we finally stop kissing and we pull away breathless. I pull off his shirt while he pulls off mine. Our eyes filled with lust. I attack his chest with kisses. Soon enough, I take off his pants and underwear revealing his member. He blushes deeply. I chuckle and take off my remaining clothes. I enter him slowly not wanting to hurt him. He holds onto me a bit tightly. He nods so I start thrusting slowly.

Third Person P.O.V.
Bendy tries his best not to moan too loudly, seeing they had guests. Cuphead began thrusting faster and deeper. "Ahh!! C-Cup!!" Bendy moaned as Cuphead hit his prostate. The overwhelming pleasure was too much for Bendy. He grips the bed sheets and bites his lip while tears form in his eyes. Cuphead continues thrusting deeper until his climax builds up. "Nngh, Bends." Cuphead groans out as he comes inside Bendy. Bendy came while moaning Cuphead's name. Cuphead lays down next to Bendy and holds Bendy close to him. "I love you, Bends." "I love you too, Cup." With that, they both fall asleep.

-With Felix, Mugs, and Boris-
"How did you guys know what they were planning to do?" Felix asks. "Well, I overheard them talking about it when they were baking the cookies so I had a great idea and yeah." Mugs explains. "Yep! Seems like our plan worked!" Boris chirps. "I don't think Bendy will be walking right anytime soon." Mugs smirks. Felix smiles and walks away. "While we're here... why don't we finish what Cup and Bendy were tryna start." Mugs smirks at Boris. "Uhhh what do you me-" Boris feels Mugs's lips on his. He immediately blushes but melts into the kiss. Once they pull away they smile at each other and walk back to the party while holding hands. This was truly a Christmas to remember for them all.

The End!
Sorry guys, I know I said I was gonna finish this yesterday but I kinda got caught up with other things. Hope you enjoyed the crappy smut and story😄