Best Birthday Ever

Third Person P.O.V.
Cuphead and Bendy were the best of friends. They had been friends ever since they met in middle school. Soon enough, Cuphead started to catch feelings for the little demon. He was scared Bendy wouldn't want to be friends anymore so he kept his feelings to himself. But that didn't stop him from giving hints. Sometimes he would hug Bendy or try to hold Bendy's hand whenever the chance occurred but he would make sure it wasn't too obvious. The demon had absolutely no clue. Today was Bendy's birthday and Cuphead wanted to get him something special.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Today is Bendy's birthday! I hope I got him something special, something he'll like. Maybe and just maybe I'll confess afterwards.} Cuphead thought as he was texting Bendy.

-Convo-
C: Heya Bends!
B: Hiya Cups😁
C: Guess what
B: What?
C: Happy Birthday!!!😄😄
B: Aww thanks😊
C: No problemo😉hey, I got you something I'm sure you'll like
B: Oh my gosh what is it?
C: Can't tell ya
C: You'll see it afterschool😎
B: Ugh Fine Fine but at least give me a hint😃
C: Okay, it's a gift😏
B: You smart Alec that's not what I mean!! 😂
C: I gave you your hint now you have to wait😏
B: I should've been more specific😅
C: Definitely, well see you at school😁
B: Okay see ya

Third Person P.O.V.
Cuphead was near the school and once he went in, Bendy tackled him in a hug catching him off-guard.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
As soon as I walk into the school, Bendy tackles me into a hug. I try my best to hide my blush. "H-Hey Bends! Umm what's the hug for?" I ask curiously. He lets go of me. "Oh I'm sorry Cups I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I immediately feel guilty. "W-What? No you didn't make me uncomfortable at all, I was just wondering why you were hugging me." He looks up. "To thank you for remembering my birthday!" He smiles wide. "Oh well no problemo we are best buds after all." "So what didja get me?!?" He asks jumping up and down. "Haha calm down Bends, I told you you have to wait until afterschool." "Awwww c'mon Cups! I wanna know now!" He begs. "It's a surprise Bends." I answer. "Oh fine see you later." He waves goodbye as he walks to his next class. I wave back at him and walk to my class as well.
·Timeskip to afterschool·

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Why am I so nervous? Oh yeah I'm about to tell my best friend that I love him!! I really have to calm down. Crap here he comes. Okay act cool.} Bendy came running out of school.

Bendy's P.O.V.
I run towards Cuphead and I quickly ask him what he got me. He pulls something that's wrapped out of his bag. He gives it to me looking somewhat shy. I excitedly tear open the gift wrapping. I stare at it in shock.

Cuphead's P.O.V.
{Does he like it? Why isn't he saying anything? Crap did I get him the wrong thing?} I anxiously ask myself as Bendy stares at the book in his hands speechless. "Ummm Bends? Are you okay? Do you like it?" I ask. He looks up at me. "Cups...I don't like it..." he replies. Ouch. "I LOVE IT!!!" once again he tackles me to the ground as he hugs me tightly. "Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!!" He exclaims ecstatically. "You're very welcome Bends." I smile. "How did you know I wanted this book?" He asks while flipping through the book. "Well ummm y-y'know you talked about that book and you kept saying how much you wanted it." "Oh well thank you very much again Cups!" "Ummm t-there's just one more surprise..." I say hesitantly. He looks up at me confused. "O-Oh? Well what's the other surprise?"

Bendy's P.O.V.
Cuphead looks around nervously obviously trying to avoid eye contact with me. "So?" I ask. He mumbles something I can't quite hear. "What was that Cups?" "iloveyou" he says again quickly but this time I'm able to hear it. "Wah you know I love you too!" I tease. "N-No Bends...I mean... I love you in a...romantic way..." I have no idea what to say. "A-Are you sure?" I ask. "Y-Yes..." "Well Cups I...I lo-" I'm cut off by Cuphead pushing his lips against mine. I kiss back. His tongue is licking my upper lip asking for entrance. I open my mouth, his tongue slides in. This being my first kiss I had no idea what I was doing but it felt good. This continues for a few more minutes until we pull apart, panting. "W-Wow, you're a great kisser Cups~" I say breathlessly. "You are too Bends~" he smiles.

·Later·

Bendy's P.O.V.
I and sitting down reading my book. Cuphead is holding me in his arms. He starts planting small kisses on my neck. Then, he starts licking my neck. "C-Cuppy what are you doing?" I ask. "Nothing...just showing you how much I love you." He finds my sweet spot and bites down on it as a moan is heard from me. He continues placing kisses on my neck then I turn towards him and give him a kiss on the lips. We pull away smiling at each other. "Hey, it's getting kinda late wanna go home?" He asks. "Sure." I respond. He grabs my hand and holds onto it as we start walking home. This was the best birthday ever.

The End❤️💖

A/N: Heya guys😁sorry it took me a while to update this what with school and all. But I would like to give credit to my friend. He helped me come up with the story idea. So just thanks to him😄😄see you guys in the next story!