Crappy remake (Happy Ending!)

(So, some of y'all wanted me to make a happier ending to the last story. Here it is! Out of the kindness of my heart, I made it a bit happier  =)  Jk, I'm not extremely kind, but I try 😅 Enjoy!)

Cuphead's P.O.V.
I walk into the new apartment. A new start and a new life. I take my photo out to check the time. My wallpaper of Bendy and I shows up. I smile warmly at the picture. It was the day after I proposed to Bendy. He was so happy showing off his ring and giving me kisses. Although, the day before was the most chaotic day of my life. Luckily, it had a happy ending.

*Flashback*
Third Person P.O.V.
Cuphead always dreamed of meeting that perfect someone whom he'd spend his life with. The one he would never stop loving. Well, he finally found him. Yes, him. The epitome of perfection-To Cuphead-was contained within the small body of an ink demon named Bendy. Cuphead had grown to cherish Bendy in the few years they've known each other. He decided to pop the question. He'd spend hours working late at night and spend his days looking for the perfect ring. Bendy had begun to get suspicious of his boyfriend's actions. He found Cuphead's behavior quite fishy. He decided to question Cuphead about his unusual disappearances. But Cuphead didn't want to ruin the surprise so he gave Bendy incomplete answers. Cuphead had asked one of his friends to help him look for some rings. Bendy saw them hanging out and witnessed them walking into a jewelry store. Shocked and heartbroken, he decided to confront Cuphead later on. When Cup had finally raised enough money, he walked home ready to take Bendy out on the big date. He just hoped it would go right. Buuuut he ran into Bendy while walking home. His boyfriend was completely intoxicated. He sighed in disappointment since he'd have to postpone the date. Right now, his top priority was to get his drunk boyfriend home safely. He went over to Bendy's side to help him stand up right. Bendy only pushed him away. "Don't... where the hell have you been these few weeks?!?" He slurs out. "I've been... out." Cuphead responds. Bendy glares at him. "Oh really? Out? Out with who?" Bendy can feel the tears prick his eyes. "Nobody!" Cuphead shouts trying to reassure Bendy. "Whatever! I fucking saw you with your 'friend' the other day. You bastard!" With that, Bendy flipped Cuphead off and started running. "No, wait!" Cuphead started running after his boyfriend. He saw a car approaching as it sped past a red light. "BENDY STOP!!" Cuphead picked up his speed and grabbed Bendy's arm, pulling him close. He could hear his boyfriend's shaky breath. "Don't worry babe. I got you now." Cup said trying to soothe his lover. He was glad to have him in his arms and he was definitely glad to have stopped him. Cup thought Bendy would've been glad too. But his affection was awarded with Bendy shoving him away. "No! Don't call me 'babe'!" He wiped his tears away. Cuphead sighed and made the smaller demon look up at him. "Bendy... the only reason why I was being so secretive is because..... I was going to propose to you. I wanted it to be a surprise." Bendy gasped. It all made sense. Everything finally clicked into place. He felt like a moron. "Oh my god... I'm so sorry, Cup! I.... I should've known better..." He wrapped his arms around the taller one of them. "Well, if we're gonna be spending our lives together, you've gotta learn to trust me more, Bends." Cuphead replied, wrapping his arms around Bendy. "Yeah, I know. Don't worry, I'll be more trusting from now on." Bendy said as he hugged Cuphead tighter. "So, will you marry me?" "Yes. Of course, Cup." Bendy looked up and gave his boyfriend - now fiancé - a kiss. The bitter taste of alcohol mixed with the sweet taste of Bendy drove Cuphead crazy. It was a bittersweet taste that Cuphead welcomed. They pulled away and smiled at each other, thankful the nights events didn't turn for the worst.
*End of Flashback*

Cuphead's P.O.V.
Bendy enters the apartment and looks around. "Wow. Looks pretty spacious." He looks at me and I smile back. "It sure is, Bends." I hug him, startling him in the process. "I'm so glad I didn't lose you. I dunno what would've happened if you died." I mumble as tears fall from my eyes. He seems confused for a moment but hugs back as he recalls what I'm talking about. "Well thank god you saved me. I owe you my life." We pull away from each other, smiling. "You don't have to owe me your life because we're living it together. And that's all I could ever ask for." I cup his cheek in my hand. "Me too." We share a passionate kiss and start to unpack.

Le Happy End 😊