The fanboys: Our brothers

Cuphead's P.O.V.
My bro has been acting a bit... weird lately. Especially when I'm around Bendy. He starts giggling and smiling like crazy. I've noticed Boris doing the same thing too. I decided that Bendy and I should inspect their rooms or some shit while they're gone. Right now, I'm sitting on the couch in the living room, waiting for Mugs and Boris to get the things on the list that Bendy and I gave to them. "Oh, you guys will get so much alone time. We get it. We'll go." Boris giggles as he and Mugs walk out. I get up from the couch and walk over to Bendy's room. I knock on the door. "Bends, they're gone." I say. The door opens and I see Bendy. "Okay, let's go." We walk to Mugs and Boris's room. They insisted on sharing one when we all decided to move into a new house together. Bendy goes to open the door but finds that it's locked. "We have to find something that'll unlock the door." Bendy huffs. I look around and find a paper clip. I straighten it out a bit leaving a few curves here and there. I pick lock it and it opens. "Ta-da!" I say. "I should've known you were good at that." Bendy replies as he opens the door even more. "What the-" I start, with Bendy finishing my sentence, "Actual fuck?!?" Inside their room, there is a shit ton of pictures of Bendy and I. "Dude, this is kinda creepy." Bendy says. "Not creepy. More like weird and uncomfortable." I reply. I decide to look around more. It gets more and more unsettling every second. I notice a few papers nearby so I pick them up. "Bends, I think you should look at this..." I say and he comes over. "What is it?" He asks, taking it from my hand. "See for yourself." I say as he stiffens up a little while reading it. A blush creeps up on his cheeks and he looks up at me awkwardly. "What?" I ask. He jumps a little. "N-Nothing! I think this was supposed to go in the trash!" He smiles nervously and begins crumbling up the paper. I snatch it out of his hand. He tries to get it back buuuut that doesn't work out so well. Being tall can have its perks. I look at it and realize what Bendy was blushing about. "O-Oh... ummm.... this is.... interesting..." I say blushing, reading a fanfiction about Bendy and I "doing it". "You're right. It most likely does belong in the trash." I say, tossing it into the trash bin. "Ey, Cup?" Bendy asks me. "Yeah?" I respond, picking up another picture of Bends and I. "Would you... do you... Umm never mind." He mutters. "Well, now you've sparked my curiosity Bends so now you've gotta tell me." I look at him. "Umm... w-would you go gay? O-Or like are you gay?" He asks, clearly embarrassed. "What? N-no." I respond, blushing as well. "I-I mean if the guy is cute or hot or whatever then yeah..." I say, looking away. "Oh, right, right...." he says. We look at each other for a few seconds. We both rush to each other and I pick Bends up, kissing him. I pin him against the wall and deepen the kiss. He moans softly, allowing me to enter his mouth. I explore every inch of it, licking his tongue. He moans even louder. We fight for dominance, with me winning. Just as I'm about to take off his shirt, we hear a loud crashing noise outside. Startled, we run over to the window. I see Mugs and Boris laying on the ground. I open the window. "What the hell are you guys doing?!" They look up at us. "U-Ummm...." Boris says. "Aren't you supposed to be getting groceries??" Bendy asks. "We-elll... we just thought you know... Ummm we had a feeling you guys would 'do it'. Which you were about to until Boris here!" Mugs glares at Boris. "Just had to fall!" Boris awkwardly scratches the back of his head. "Sorry." He says sheepishly. "You guys are such fucking perverts you know that??" I ask, embarrassed. They shake their heads. "Ugh. Just come inside." I say. "Aren't you gonna ask Bendy out though?" The duo ask in unison. "U-Umm...." I blush. Bendy looks at me. "Y'know if you were to ask me out, I'd say yes." He smirks. "Alright. We're officially going out now. Now get your asses back inside." I demand. "Fine." They both get up and walk to the front of the house. I look at Bends and give him a little kiss. "I love ya.~" I coo. "I love you too.~" He responds and smiles, then walks out of the room. "Such a cutie." I chuckle to myself as I follow him.

The End😃😃
A/N: Thanks for the request Lovely2Dovey☺️Hope y'all liked it. Buh-bye.